Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Now the lack of attention to the PS3 browser is becoming really serious - no BOOKWORM?

Muttykins wrote:Ironically you'd think your name would actually be what your tending to aim for but it seemes to far from what your aiming for.Instead you should change you name to Logicintucompleteuselessdrivel or Logicintucluelessfool.
You see, now here's a good example of what I would call a 'personal attack' of which the moderators have accused me of doing.
I actually laughed out loud at your new ID name suggestions, I thought they were quite inventive and funny. even though they were insulting me. I suppose if you've now got this off your chest and feel better, then it served a purpose for you, but I can't see how it's got anything to contribute to the subject matter of the thread!
Oh well! HO HUM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 101 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Now the lack of attention to the PS3 browser is becoming really serious - no BOOKWORM?

pfffff (takes picard picture and storms off)
Raptr Forum Signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 101 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

would be alright if i could understand his quote reply's

bah sell buy a lap top

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 101 (262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Wrathchild68 wrote:

FooFan73 wrote:

For God's sake will you shut up!

8 bloody pages of your drivel and annoyingly long retorts

OK we get it, you don't like the PS3's browser but it's not going to get better. Can't you just let this thread die now?

It's 9 pages now lol.

I think it's time for the Captain Pickard pop-up facepalm.

You mean this one?

Facepalm-template-2.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 101 (249 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

9 pages long? You guys need to sort your forum defaults out as its only 2 pages for me :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 95 of 101 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
9 pages long? You guys need to sort your forum defaults out as its only 2 pages for me :smileyvery-happy:

However you view it it's still 95 posts too long :smileytongue: 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 101 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

FooFan73 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

FooFan73 wrote:

For God's sake will you shut up!

8 bloody pages of your drivel and annoyingly long retorts

OK we get it, you don't like the PS3's browser but it's not going to get better. Can't you just let this thread die now?

It's 9 pages now lol.

I think it's time for the Captain Pickard pop-up facepalm.

You mean this one?

Facepalm-template-2.gif

YAY! That's the one. Engage torpedos number 1.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 101 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I now think certain people answering here need some kind of S H O C K therapy - I thought my thread started out well, but it's now perverting into something extremely silly.................

:Stupid:

and your usage of photos of whom the rest of the cast off-set used to refer to him as 'old baldy' is most distressing to purist fans like myself, SWTSMBOAAT and presumably Sheldon Cooper as well!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 98 of 101 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

I now think certain people answering here need some kind of S H O C K therapy - I thought my thread started out SILLY , but it's now perverting into something NORMAL.................

:Stupid:

and your usage of photos of whom the rest of the cast off-set used to refer to him as 'old baldy' is most distressing to purist fans like myself, SWTSMBOAAT and presumably Sheldon Cooper as well!!!!!!!!!

EFT

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 101 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

This thread is getting longer than a Rick Wakeman solo!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 101 (155 Views)
0 Kudos