05 Nov 2008
Playstation Staff

OK Enough Is Enough!!

15 Replies 548 Views Created 05-11-2008
people come to this place for help, info and to gain gamer friends, whats the point in spamming though really!! there isnt, all to get 1 0000000 or what ever its pointless these kids need to adventure into life abit more you cant stay a virgin for ever well at this rate you probably will!! :smileyindifferent: musterbuster do ya job and ban them and their ip :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16 (548 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: OK Enough Is Enough!!

[ Edited ]
BINTERZ hit 1 million earlier, he just wats a ban
Message Edited by Hyperguy20 on 05-11-2008 07:04 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lewboiii wrote:
people come to this place for help, info and to gain gamer friends, whats the point in spamming though really!! there isnt, all to get 1 0000000 or what ever its pointless these kids need to adventure into life abit more you cant stay a virgin for ever well at this rate you probably will!! :smileyindifferent: musterbuster do ya job and ban them and their ip :smileyindifferent:

you know where past 1000000 now don't you?

btw, just leave it alone, stop posting in them and he'll go away.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16 (517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

lol it is sad, i mean i could think of a good 100 other things to do that sit posting alpahabet letters.
Imagine him siitng there in front of his ps3 / pc doing it? what a waste of life - literally.
symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (511 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

lewboiii wrote:

hope he doesnt have a dynamic ip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The box said requires Windows XP or better.....

So I bought a Mac! :smileytongue:

My flickr

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

samc12 wrote:

lewboiii wrote:

just have to use his specific host name then :smileytongue:
symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16 (476 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nobody post in them. Let them die. I've reported a few but don't have the patience to report them all.
CALL ME GIBBSY!!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16 (466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

samc12 wrote:

lewboiii wrote:

Plus,he could use any web proxy.....

sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

This place is pants lately, i believe all the kids are on school holidays so what can we expect.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16 (443 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

G1885Y3 wrote:
Nobody post in them. Let them die. I've reported a few but don't have the patience to report them all.

+1

just let them die

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The box said requires Windows XP or better.....

So I bought a Mac! :smileytongue:

My flickr

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16 (436 Views)
0 Kudos