Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: On Live Games Not The Same As Playstation 3

dont think i'll be bothering with it any time soon i downloaded the pc app and it says "your internet connection is not fast enough to use this service" ans shuts down lol. id probably buy a few games on there that i just wanna play or something quickly the only thing i dislike about steam is the downloading it takes me all day to download a game. And im guessing onlive wont have many sales whereas more than half of my steam games were under £5 because of the great sales steam have sometimes, think i got the new moh for £5 glad i didnt pay more for it lol.

PSN - smitysmity

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 61 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

smithmr05 wrote:

dont think i'll be bothering with it any time soon i downloaded the pc app and it says "your internet connection is not fast enough to use this service" ans shuts down lol. id probably buy a few games on there that i just wanna play or something quickly the only thing i dislike about steam is the downloading it takes me all day to download a game. And im guessing onlive wont have many sales whereas more than half of my steam games were under £5 because of the great sales steam have sometimes, think i got the new moh for £5 glad i didnt pay more for it lol.

What do you use for an internet connection? a hamster in a wheel bashing 2 rocks together? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 61 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Should this not be in the general discussion section, its got nothing to do with PS3 whatsoever.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 61 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

What do you use for an internet connection? a hamster in a wheel bashing 2 rocks together? :smileyvery-happy:

idk how to quite lol but my internet is so bad
speedtrst.png
PSN - smitysmity

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 61 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Onlive does have fantastic offers.

I've had a US account for about 4 months and I've seen loads of offers. They are really on top of things in that department.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

i want to live where you live....im promised 8mb...average around half of that....so my ps3 just about copes on MP...cant bear to think what graphics-rich single player would look like :/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 61 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I have been playing OnLive as I brought Warhammer on it I must say Onlive is an impressive service and I do think that what OnLive is doing is what the future of gaming will become.

A quick side note just so people know, you can use a PS3 controller with Onlive and heres how.

1. Do a internet search for MotionJoy
  2. Download and install motionjoy on your PC
  3. connect your PS3 pad via USB
  4. load up motionjoy
  5. load the drivers in driver management in motionjoy
  6. once the controller is reconised select Xbox emulator from the radial buttons
  7. close motionjoy
  8. start onlive hey presto you can now use a PS3 pad for OnLive.

Teh gamer is doing a 24 hour game a thon for Shrewsbury and Telford hospital please give what you can here https://www.justgiving.com/Ifor-Edwards1
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 61 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

does it have k&m support the console thingy? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 61 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i got an achievement or something popped up after i completed a race on dirt 3 that is all
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 61 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

lennon666 wrote:
i got an achievement or something popped up after i completed a race on dirt 3 that is all

The thing is, if you're using achievements as a major selling point for you, you're doing it so wrong it's unbelievable.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 61 (208 Views)
0 Kudos