Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PLEASE SONY ADD A BUTTON CONFIG...

PlayerUMD wrote:
Muttykins @ Please don't talk, you're stoned, remember? Well, you're not really stoned, more like a 41 year old virgin staring at the computer.

frodouk @ It's damn right $ony 'cos all they care about is making money and not releasing proper OFWs.

Yea a 41 yr old virgin with 3 kids grow up you muppet.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hey,

Please bare in mind these forums are suitable for all ages, as such please tone down the language and lay off the personal remarks - consider this a friendly reminder. If in doubt read the house rules!

Thank you

Flying High!
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I've seen a picture of Muttys oldest kid, if her mother is half way as nice looking then he did well.

You're getting a bit personal now UMD.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please, lets drop this idiotic argument. If you don't like PS3, then go away. If you wish to partake in a correctly formulated opinionated argument and don't act like a child in the process then you are more than welcome to stay.

In my experience Sony have not released a firmware update that has ever bricked PS3 systems. If that happened it would be all over the net, not some random forum posts and websites. Also. please, it's Sony, not $ony, you're not being clever, you're showing a weak command of the English language.

Even if such an event does happen, a PS3 can be restored using the systems debug menu. So how about we bring this back on topic?

I don't see the need for a button config tool, you bought an Asian PS3, that's how it works over there. Buy a local machine next time :smileywink:
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Don't tell me Bill Gates illegitimate son is offended? That possible? Oh damn.
Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

PlayerUMD wrote:

Muttykins @ Oh, LOL, you're the $ony muppet that also said (like that other ignorant moron) that OFW PS3 didn't brick consoles which obviously isn't true.

By the way, 3 kids? That's some lame bullcrap you got there. What kind of woman would have kids with a fúgly human as you.

At what point did i ever say that ofw didn't brick ps3's ?

What i said if you read it properly is that your belief that cfw never bricks is deluded.

Also just because i would rather rely on legitimate fw doesn't mean i'm a fanboy it just means i'm in a position that if my ps3 does get bricked due to ofw i can claim for a replacement if it can't be rectified.

You really need to quit with the childish level of insulting as your making yourself look like a child.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

A polite warning and you still carry on, we will see you after the ban.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Who the hell are you? You're not even staff so don't try to give warnings and shut up.

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'm not giving warnings, I'm predicting the future and you don't have much of it on this forum.

I am the great Warren Jeeves!!
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34 (200 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yeah what ever if u think sony ofw , dont causes proplems . well loads of people are having problems with 4.25  ofw . o yeah what about 3.61 ofw and 3.56    that fw messed up loads of ps3 too including mine. did sony sort the problem out  with  v1 of the fw   yeah they sorted it by  v2 but it didnt help the people  who ps3 got messed up already . sony would sortour  ps3 out for a COST . yeah great customer service  they screw your ps3 up  and try and charge u for there mistake if u want them to fix it  .  cfw and downgrading sorted sony mistakes out . at least it didnt cost me £130    which sony wanted  to fix my ps3  that they broke with there  ofw version 1. i got a much better ,friendly service from ps3hax  to help me fix my ps3 

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34 (171 Views)
0 Kudos