PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

18 Apr 2012
By: Hi_Im_Siri Member 53 Posts
Level 1

PS3 3D TV out on the 20th April ?

10 Replies 356 Views Created 18-04-2012

Amazon has the 20th of April for the PS3 3D TV ? First date ive seen about this in UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007RLRRB0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (356 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: PS3 3D TV out on the 20th April ?

not a TV though is it.

A monitor and it is a tad expensive when toy can get 3d tv's for that price now.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

il stick with my panny vt30 ta :smileyhappy:

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

I dought its true have you looked on other websites?

I defo be getting one but when its bigger 24 is too small

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

2 pairs of active shutter and 2 platinum games. it's not bad if you have a couple of kids sharing a room, be good if it allowed playback from multiple sources the same time using the simulcast tech.

Not a member of the 9pack
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Seems cheap compared to the £900 Samsung 47" I bought over a year ago!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

well well well look at this

Remember the 3D monitor that Sony showed off at last year’s E3? It’s been out in the US for a while now but I’ve been keeping an eye out for a European release and have been disappointed… until now!

The press release came through this morning to let us know that the 24 inch, 1080P 3D Display is now available in Europe, although I’ve checked and it’s still not showing up on Amazon just yet. For its European release, the display is bundled with a couple of games – Platinum versions of Killzone 3 and Gran Turismo 5 as well as an HDMI cable and two pairs of rechargable 3D glasses.

Those 3D glasses will also allow you to use the display’s SimulView feature, showing a totally different 2D image to two different players, allowing a kind of split screen 2-player mode without having to split the screen!

There are two HDMI ports as well as a component port, which the press release says is for a PS2 or PSP connection but we assume it will accept DVD players, freeview boxes and the like too.

The bundle is priced at £449.99, hopefully retailers will start updating their listings soon.

Source: Press release.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/18/sonys-3d-playstation-display-now-available-in-europe/

but stil going to wait for a bigger tv model

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I still say you're better off buying a 3DTV unless you're after the two cats playing at once thingy.

Incidentally if you're after it for that purpose get a good look at it first before buying, if seen reports of that tech leading to bleed between the two images on similar sets.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

[ Edited ]

http://www.electronicworldtv.co.uk/category.php?id=12&min=37&max=40  much better option all are TV's and some are cheaper but much bigger than the sony monitor 

40" £409.99

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

its too expensive for a 24" monitor. biggest down is theres no remote controll.

what is that song in the trailer for it, sounds like britney spears or sumert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JqTe_ol1Q&feature=share

------------
now own a 12GB Super Slim with a 500GB HDD upgrade.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (232 Views)
0 Kudos