PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 11

Re: PS3 Backup - should I be worried?

Sub topic.

Did you have any DRM'ed PSN video store content.

People have downloaded the odd video as a test then give up on the service.

Does it still play. ( There is a reason Im asking ) 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Sorry no I don't have any. I do have some singstar content but I've not checked that yet.
Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Stage 2 of my upgrade is now complete. The 320GB from the 60GB FAT has now been used to upgrade by 80GB FAT. The 80GB to 320GB upgrade went smoothly. I was just surprised that I needed to download the 4.11 software onto a USB for the 80GB. I assume that the 60GB FAT stores the software somewhere as I didn't need it for the first upgrade.

Two upgrades for the price of one drive! :smileyhappy:

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (121 Views)
0 Kudos