Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 Backup - should I be worried?

Sub topic.

Did you have any DRM'ed PSN video store content.

People have downloaded the odd video as a test then give up on the service.

Does it still play. ( There is a reason Im asking ) 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sorry no I don't have any. I do have some singstar content but I've not checked that yet.
Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Stage 2 of my upgrade is now complete. The 320GB from the 60GB FAT has now been used to upgrade by 80GB FAT. The 80GB to 320GB upgrade went smoothly. I was just surprised that I needed to download the 4.11 software onto a USB for the 80GB. I assume that the 60GB FAT stores the software somewhere as I didn't need it for the first upgrade.

Two upgrades for the price of one drive! :smileyhappy:

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (128 Views)
0 Kudos