Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 Campaign - Need your help!

As anyone wonderd why Bullfrog hasn't created multiplayer for Theme Hospital? I think I should protest for them to add multiplayer on the game.

Only joking lol. :smileyvery-happy:

"Why buy something that acts like a PlayStation... When you can buy a PlayStation"- my thoughts on the Xbox One revision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Look mate i've read the posts and i think you're wasting your time to be honest, the game is crap and thats obviously why they shut the servers down ok i think you should just let this one go and play a better game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

Look mate i've read the posts and i think you're wasting your time to be honest, the game is crap and thats obviously why they shut the servers down ok i think you should just let this one go and play a better game

Charming, in-fact all of you are. Really? I do play SOCOM 4, and when they do turn it off in about 2 years time... I will also protest for it. I REALLY REALLY HOPE one day you log on to your wonderfully boring mainstream FPS games and the servers are switched off leaving you to buy new games and without the game you so dearly loved, played and made friends on. Admittedly the community was small and yes it was old, but these compaines can afford to keep a small server going... Have you noticed or ever seen any other multiplayer revival campaign before? No? Well if you had they haven't been successful. We've got them activated for xbox and pc. That is news getting them reactivated. There should never ever have to be a revival campaign, however this game still had 2000 new monthly players which is unheard of in a 3 year old game - I quote a propaganda games employee. It was unjust, hence many are complaining. I came on here looking for support, not haters and critics of the game.

Pathetic. The lot of you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

SportingLisboa wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

Charming, in-fact all of you are. Really? I do play SOCOM 4, and when they do turn it off in about 2 years time... I will also protest for it. I REALLY REALLY HOPE one day you log on to your wonderfully boring mainstream FPS games and the servers are switched off leaving you to buy new games and without the game you so dearly loved, played and made friends on. Admittedly the community was small and yes it was old, but these compaines can afford to keep a small server going... Have you noticed or ever seen any other multiplayer revival campaign before? No? Well if you had they haven't been successful. We've got them activated for xbox and pc. That is news getting them reactivated. There should never ever have to be a revival campaign, however this game still had 2000 new monthly players which is unheard of in a 3 year old game - I quote a propaganda games employee. It was unjust, hence many are complaining. I came on here looking for support, not haters and critics of the game.

Why as we have our own opinion?

What the point in supporting this when I know I would never play it again? None

Hardly call it perthetic I would call it truthful!

Just like Turok?

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SportingLisboa wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

Boo fricking hoo, welcome to the real world! :Lol:

WARNING This post may contain nuts.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Well judging by the sense of humour you possess and your 'real world' judgement I can safely guess your unemployed with nothing else better to do other then stare blankly at his pointless btec qualifications and will get him no-where in life. saddo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

SportingLisboa wrote:

Well judging by the sense of humour you possess and your 'real world' judgement I can safely guess your unemployed with nothing else better to do other then stare blankly at his pointless btec qualifications and will get him no-where in life. saddo

True colours hay showing how nasty you can be!

Don't judge people that you do not even know.

Every one hides behind a persona on the Internet and your no different!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SportingLisboa wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

Metal Gear online's servers are getting shut down soon (in June), a game I highly enjoyed. Demon's Souls servers are also likely to be shut down soon, if not this year than I imagine it will be next year since Namco have given no indication that they will keep them up past their expiry date (and they'd have gone last year were it not for Atlus I imagine). Will I complain when any of these games servers have been shut down though? Certainly not because I understand that the games' online have died down. There isn't enough players to justify it. Warhawk too is by far my favourite online game I've ever played. Although I have put in 200 hours according to my stat sheet I imagine that the number is closer to 400 as for the first two months or so stats were not properly recorded. If the game's servers were shut down tomorrow I would be ok with it. The online playerbase is shrinking. Support for the game has ended. The game's best days are behind it and there is but a few players left playing it. Although I enjoy regularly going on it for a game or two, I would accept it if the servers went.

Also, your so called quote is incorrect. May I have a link to it to confirm that you aren't actually making it up as a Google search brought no relevant results. Halo 2, Halo Combat Evolved on the PC, Counterstrike Source and Halo 3 are the first games off the top of my head that I can think of that vastly exceed the quoted number and I am sure, without a doubt that there is many more. It was not unjust. Saying it was is simply wrong. I am no hater for the game. I couldn't care either way about it. You had more than enough time with the game. There were almost no players. Servers are highly expensive to keep running and require a lot of maintanence. Nobody here is a "hater" as you say. It was reasonable, and not everybody who thinks it is reasonable is a "hater, pathetic and critics". People aren't giving you support here because they in general just do not agree. The game is over and was up for sufficiently large period of time considering the average sales, poor reception and lack of players. That is not an opinion, that is an actual fact. Something that's indisputable.

And perhaps I've never heard of a revival campaign before because most players are capable of moving on? Even if you do get the servers brought back, which I doubt, they aren't going to last forever. They will come down again in the future. Now please, I am hoping that you would actually read my posts and address my skepticism rather than simply ignore everything and label me (and the other users) as pathetic since it comes off as rather immature.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

SportingLisboa wrote:

True colours hay showing how nasty you can be!

Don't judge people that you do not even know.

Every one hides behind a persona on the Internet and your no different!

Haha how very rich. Dont judge me then. I'm just saying the people could be more polite on here. A complement wouldn't go a miss. Of course your comments are valid and I listen to them, however I think that being critical and all 'negative' gives a very bad impression of you and does anger me slightly. If you have a job I really doubt you ***** off his achievements or say what he does is pointless or whatever. You'd agree and say something nice before perhaps then move onto the negatives. Basic manners here folks. I'll give you respect if you give me some. Look at all the above posts here and look how I've been treated. Frankly it's disgusting. Respect is needed here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SportingLisboa wrote:

:Lol: Only things i stare at are my nice big paycheck and the TV while i'm playing multiplayer on games with a working server. :smileywink:

WARNING This post may contain nuts.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Kudos