07 May 2012
By: BILALBUTT Member 5 Posts
Level 1

PS3 - Cinavia Error Code 3

[ Edited ]
75 Replies 113,693 Views edited 07-05-2012

I was watching a movie on my ps3 but after abit i got a message saying (cinavia code 3) and my audio was gone. I have tried to do stuffs mentioned on the Internet but it was no help. Does anyone know a secure solution for this issue?

Thankyou

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 76 (113,693 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: PS3 - Cinavia Error Code 3

BILALBUTT wrote:

I was watching a movie on my ps3 but after abit i got a message saying (cinavia code 3) and my audio was gone. I have tried to do stuffs mentioned on the Internet but it was no help. Does anyone know a secure solution for this issue?

Thankyou

Thats one of the problems you will run into with watching pirated movies.

And theres not alot you can do about it really.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 76 (113,675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

BILALBUTT wrote:

Does anyone know a secure solution for this issue?

Yep, obtain a legal copy :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 76 (113,670 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

You can't its built to stop Format changes done to the files stored in wrong containers and wrong media.

If you had BD to BD copied or M2TS to M2TS the Protection is not supposed to trigger as some publisher allow that.

DVD to file container formats is not allowed on BD players any more. 

You have to keep the files as Vobs and use the automatic next file system to go to the next part. 

Changes to any other file format should trigger the protection after 20 - 30mins.

Don't pay for software. They can't break it... 

BD and DVD license does not include the right to alter the media storage used. Only to veiw it in the container of the publishers choice. 

The system was invented to beat the cinema Pirates using HD cameras as its virtualy impossible to delete from audio track as its a digital code. Its now on HDTV broadcasts, DVD and BD as well as the cinema and being digital its beyond humans hearing. 

This is not new its Years old. 

Get up and put the DVD or BD in the PS3 and if you don't have it, go buy/rent it.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 76 (113,667 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

There's the 'time/date' trick, you can change the time or date by rolling it ahead an hour or year, and start the movie again at that same point.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 76 (113,640 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

There's the 'time/date' trick, you can change the time or date by rolling it ahead an hour or year, and start the movie again at that same point.  

You meanie you left out the bad part, giving him hope, he'll have to do that every 10 - 20mins depending on the BD publisher.

LOL. ( Hum goes to see what films have been released in the last month with this protection. )

Edit = If its what I think it is that just sad... No wonder he did not name it.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 76 (113,626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

GraphiteGB wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

You meanie you left out the bad part, giving him hope, he'll have to do that every 10 - 20mins depending on the BD publisher.

LOL. ( Hum goes to see what films have been released in the last month with this protection. )

Edit = If its what I think it is that just sad... No wonder he did not name it.

LOL. Yes i'm a meanie :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 76 (113,611 Views)
0 Kudos

WHAT A PIN HEAD R U?

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN AFFORD TO BUY A BLUE RAY MOVIA AT REGULAR PRICE?

LOOKS ....U AND A  SOME OF YOUR SUCKERS FRIENDS.

I 'LL KEEP WATCHIN  "BURN MOVIES AS LONG AS A MILLIONAIRE KEEP TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET.

CHANGE UR ATTITUDE OR PAY

SUCKER!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 76 (108,506 Views)
0 Kudos

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP BUYING BURN COPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Evil:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 76 (108,505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Blu Rays are getting cheaper and cheaper, hell I bought four seasons of Heroes for 40 quid (I think) in HMV, bargain marvin. Also, can't buy, rent :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 76 (108,479 Views)
0 Kudos