13 Oct 2011
Playstation Staff

PS3 mouse and keyboard support.

39 Replies 639 Views Created 13-10-2011

Yes, its another one of those threads and its a shame for it to be my first on PSN. But the truth is, FPS games with controllers is just \fəkɪŋ\ ridiculous.

"Why not play on your PC?" you might ask. I got unlucky and every piece of it was fried. MB, GFX card, you name it.

I also know that there are about 500,240,999 idiots of you out there that say "M&K will give some players an advantage over others." However, everyone in the world can afford a $2 mouse and a $4 keyboard. But when it comes to racing games, $150 steering wheels are fine??! Even though THAT gives advantage over other players? Your argument is so full of crap, it needs a waste processing facility.

So what I want from this thread is one of two things:

1- We get our M&K support.

2- No more steering wheels for racing games.

And since there will always be that smart-ass that says: "Well, neither are going to happen." I say to you, you are a lifeless imbecile that took time to reply to this topic with just that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 40 (639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 mouse and keyboard support.

does this thread have a point?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 40 (628 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

1. Some do
2. No.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 40 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

OP off you go and buy UT3 for PS3.

If you Don't Your double standards are massively shame full and any validity you have as a K&M gamer Will be gone.

Expect you to get the Single player gold trophy to show here..

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Thechechen in under a week.

If any one supports K&M use with out owning this game, then they dont support K&M at all.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/1021979/Unreal-Tournament-III/Product.html

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. User of... VM cable, SKY+HD, Game Capture HD II. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43.
Amazon Fire TV, chromecast... and Sky Go PS4.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 40 (612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Lol I'd be happy to, except that I might not find that game here. I've been and still am a fan of UT 99.

I've played many FPS, RTS, 3rd person adventure games (Thief, Hitman and Assassins Creed to name a few) on PC and I had loads of fun using M&K. I got a controller for my PC once (the wired Xbox controller), it was for PES 2011 and NFS HP which was to some degree better than a M&K (or just KB in the case of NFS lol). I did try it with Black Ops on PC but I regretted even trying.

Point is, M&K is the controller that makes me happy. I'm supposedly trying to "entertain" myself playing video games right? But the controller is not reflecting my abilities which is extremely frustrating.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 40 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

You're right about 'another one of those threads' in all honesty. You can also throw around the 'imbecile' insults all you like at any potential answers you might not like. However, you purchased a gaming platform with knowing full well there was almost no support for your controller of choice, then post a thread telling the Playstation community that very same thing. The wise thing to do would have been to save a few extra £ towards a new PC

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 40 (573 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 40 (559 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Never understood the whole M&K vs Joypad...i still play MW1 on the PC and i use a 360 joypad and i can get some very respectable scores with it.

But at the end of the day if you buy into hardware that you know does not support features you want then there is not much you can do about it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 40 (552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

T-e-X wrote:

Mmm.. interesting picture for a PS3 forum :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 40 (548 Views)