Isn't getting anywhere...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 91 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation 4

Well! This thread of mine has been a real humdinger of an education - lessons in Irony not withstanding - but I'm concerned about  Immortal-Wolf--'s two replies.

I have two questions for him/her:-

1. If Sony do indeed go bankrupt whether it be December this year or later - does that mean I will no longer be able to get my arsed kicked on a regular basis playing chess in Home? Incidentally, while I'm on the subject of chess - why is it players that do wipe the floor with me (and that's most I play unfortunately - it's those bloody bishops and knights!) seem only to want to play three games before they buggar off? If I'm 'wiping the floor' with somone (and yes, it does happen occasionally) I really respect a player when he/she refuses to give up and continues to suffer the unrelenting and most embarrassing humiliation. The trouble is, sometimes their determination is such, that they end up winning and that's extremely annoying; but I would never limit them to three games or tell them they should -

(cont.)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 91 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

(cont.)

leave the table like some arrogant nasties have wanted me to do!

I suppose I wasn't challenging enough for them; but just because they may feel my chess game is weak, it's not always necessary to articulate it! Less is more - being thrashed at chess is insult enough - derogatory comments on top, just shows a lack of maturity I feel!

Actually, the last part of this question is for any one to answer - it wasn't aimed specifically at Immortal-Wolf-- indeed he/she may not even play chess!

2. Should I place a 'PUT' option with a broker on Sony's demise between say, December 31st & January 31st - I could do with the extra 'moular' either to buy a laptop &/or an HDMI TV & cable to get this PS3's browser to function more efficiently - mind you, if they do go belly-up - isn't the question of whether the browser works properly or not moot anyway - OMG! It's like one of those time-travel paradoxes!

Anyway, to backup my claims at the beginning of this thread:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COHN1DDxYqQ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 91 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

PS4 won't arrive till 2014. Case solved
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 91 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Well it's nice to here that there maybe a PS4 even if it's two years away, but bearing in mind that I've had a reply before yours telling me that Sony is on the point of bankrupty, how do you backup this assertion?

Indeed, did you watch the Youtube link I provided or were you already aware of the information on this video, because it looks very much to me, from the conclusion of the video and some of the others who've answered this thread that Sony have made probably one of the biggest gambles in corporate history that may well backfire on them very badly - so where's this new PS4 coming from then Samsung?!!! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 91 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Sega are making the PS4, I have no link as proof, you will just have to trust me on this (I know a man).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 91 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Sega are making the PS4, I have no link as proof, you will just have to trust me on this (I know a man).

That same man told me it was Atari:robotfrustrated:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 91 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Well it's nice to here that there maybe a PS4 even if it's two years away, but bearing in mind that I've had a reply before yours telling me that Sony is on the point of bankrupty, how do you backup this assertion?

Indeed, did you watch the Youtube link I provided or were you already aware of the information on this video, because it looks very much to me, from the conclusion of the video and some of the others who've answered this thread that Sony have made probably one of the biggest gambles in corporate history that may well backfire on them very badly - so where's this new PS4 coming from then Samsung?!!! 

Reading your posts in this thread I feel you need to lay off the melodrama somewhat

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 91 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

CustodyJockStrap, you are repeating yourself, yourself, yourself OMG! I think it's infectious - please report yourself to your nearest Senior Citzen Retirement Home Custody for dementia councelling!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 91 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

CustodyJockStrap, you are repeating yourself, yourself, yourself OMG! I think it's infectious - please report yourself to your nearest Senior Citzen Retirement Home Custody for dementia councelling!

Report your self! That is my Signature! PMSL

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 91 (236 Views)
0 Kudos