PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

29 Apr 2007
By: [Lurch667]

65 Posts

Ps3 price cut

9 Replies 364 Views Created 29-04-2007
When are sony going to cut down the price of the ps3? I hope it's soon 'cause i'm buying mine from gamestation in 4 weeks time.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Ps3 price cut

When are sony going to cut down the price of the ps3? I hope it's soon 'cause i'm buying mine from gamestation in 4 weeks time.
You should try to buy one here before the 4 weeks as you save £65:
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS300

Sony will not announce any official price drop till some time next year.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos

Typical of sony lol. I'll be buying my ps3 from gamestation in liverpool (next to mcdonalds) 'cause they've got more choice. Sony should cut the price sooner rather than later.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos

Why should they cut the prices? Considering the technology in the ps3 + the Blue ray drive you getting a bargain my friend. Those blue ray drives would cost you the price of your ps3 if they were bought on their own. I suspect prices are not going to fall for it least 2 years. Perhaps the ps3 core version might have a cut price in a year or so. I know the ps3 is expansive, but its worth every penny. Only downside not a lot of selection of games at the moment.

Typical of sony lol. I'll be buying my ps3 from gamestation in liverpool (next to mcdonalds) 'cause they've got more choice. Sony should cut the price sooner rather than later.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Exactly, why should they cut the price. They're not going to drop it just because some people don't want to pay £400.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I think they will come down soon, someone posted a link to an article about Blue-Ray lenses coming down in cost to manufature ($8 each) I think this cost element will eventually be passed down to make the PS3 cheaper. I think the only other way Sony would drop the price is if it didn't sell like the original xbox
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

im looking to get a pal ps3. if i get a ps3 from that website mentioned above, will i have any warranty?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

im looking to get a pal ps3. if i get a ps3 from that website mentioned above, will i have any warranty?

the ps3 on that website clearly states that it's PAL so no worries.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos

I got mine from Gamestation, it was the best high street deal i could find.

Console, Motorstorm, Resistance, Xmen 3 bluray, £465.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos

I got mine from Gamestation, it was the best high street deal i could find.

Console, Motorstorm, Resistance, Xmen 3 bluray, £465.

I to got mine from Gamestation They've got brilliant deals, I got the Console, Extra Sony Sixaxis, VF5, Xmen Bluray, £435... A steal even if I do say so myself.. :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Kudos