Level 1

Re: Rock Band aus version

CLIFFO_83 wrote:

rudi13 wrote:

hmmm man are you talking about the music store in the game?

I think i have the same problem as you, there's a couple of track packs that i haven't purchased that say that i have.

Yes mate I am, Finally someone has read my post correctly. Can you download the packs/songs? coz I cant.

yeah i couldn't, but i personally thought it was a screw up and i got some track packs for free!, but nah haha

I think it seems like thoes somgs arn't avaliable for us yet, but because they are for the US, i think the store assumes that we already have the pack?

sig
"You can see as the tears go by~ "
Rudi ♥

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Hmmmmmmm, a bit strange aint it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I have noticed the same thing, I thought the PAL release has a few extra tracks on the disc which I assume will unlock as you play through. They show in the music store as already downloaded.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (542 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Sorry for the off topic, but can the guitar hero world tour instruments be used with Rock Band yet?.  I was on the understanding that a patch was going to be released so that it can.  Anyone know if it has been released??
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (519 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

As far as I'm aware there had been a patch released to make the GHWT instruments work with RB2 but nothing for RB1. To be honest I wouldn't hold your breath.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (500 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I can confirm that the UK import of Rock Band 2 works a treat on the 360 :smileyvery-happy: .... the RB1 content transfers across fine, and the RB2 game can see all content downloaded for the Aus/NZ sold RB game .. I haven't actually downloaded any songs in-game yet, but I don't see any reason why that won't work..
Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

not sure, I know you can use RB1 instruments with GHWT
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (484 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Replying to the original post;

Some songs will be listed as already purchased although you have not bought them.

This is region locked content at its best.

Those songs can only be purchased via the US PSN and not anywhere else.

Don't set up an account and buy these as they will not be compatible with PAL versions of the game.

Its very annoying I know - they have been getting better in recient months by making all songs world wide content.

I have also found if this happens, go back in about two weeks and the songs may be available to be purchased

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (147 Views)
0 Kudos