Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Rumour: Next Playstaion (Playstation Orbis) 2013

Vandaliser wrote:

No cell means no backwards compatibility with ps3 or psn games. Screw that. I aint buying a launch sony console in that case.

Will skip the ps4 till maybe three or 4 years after launch

Same here, if I can't play previous generation it will take years until I buy the console. I usually don't deem a game library for a console/handheld to be good enough until 4-5 years into it's lifespan, if ever.

All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 58 (458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

What's with the photoshop of the robotic vaccum cleaner.

I'd be very surprised to see anything released this close to the Vita.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 58 (435 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

castaway666 wrote:
What's with the photoshop of the robotic vaccum cleaner.

I'd be very surprised to see anything released this close to the Vita.

Didn't that say the same about the Ps3 and the George Forman grill?:Wink:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 58 (427 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lets be honest the George Foreman grill prob uses less electricity and produced less heat than our original Fat Boys.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 58 (425 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

castaway666 wrote:
Lets be honest the George Foreman grill prob uses less electricity and produced less heat than our original Fat Boys.

I would have to agree with you on that one :smileyvery-happy:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 58 (420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i doubt i'll be buying into the next gen of gaming full stop. This gen has begun to turn me off gaming as it is, it's getting far too expensive for me to fully enjoy my "hobby" as it is.
What with content cut from games to sell later as DLC, on disk "dlc", skin pack dlc's that at one point would have been a reward for completing a game or defeating certain enemies. And then, there's the online passes if you buy used or day one dlc's.
And even more annoying, is games that could be a good 20-30 hours of storytelling, is whittled down to less than 12 just so the publisher can rake in the profits by telling the devs to add a mediocre multiplayer because they think that every game should have multiplayer modes!!

The PS3 is my last console and when that dies, which i'm certain it will because of the poor reliability of this gen's hardware (i've had a 60gb bc fatty and a 120gb slim die on me) I will not be getting another one and i give up on gaming!

Long live the ps2 (i still have my launch day model and it still works!)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 58 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Im going back to PC gaming after this generation bites the dust. The reason i went to consoles was to avoid constant patches and online cheating etc, but theses can be used to descrbe console gaming these days too. 

At least when building your own PC you can choose to put quality reliable componants in it so you know it will last the course. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 58 (393 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

the games on pc are often alot cheaper also

Free Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 58 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I like the idea that PS4 will have a AMB CPU and GPU hopefully this mean that PS4 wont suffer from bad ports like the PS3 did. But disappointing that it isn't BC.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 58 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

LeeRoye wrote:

Im going back to PC gaming after this generation bites the dust. The reason i went to consoles was to avoid constant patches and online cheating etc, but theses can be used to descrbe console gaming these days too. 

At least when building your own PC you can choose to put quality reliable componants in it so you know it will last the course. 

I can't see myself getting another console either, they've had their day.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 58 (374 Views)
0 Kudos