PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

27 Jul 2012
By: MrShockFish Member 22 Posts
Level 2

Simpsons Hit 'n Run - Is it out for PSN?? Or will it be in the future??

18 Replies 10996 Views Created 28-07-2012

I used to play it on PS2 back i the day and i'm sure you did too. I was wondering if it;s out on PSN?? Or if anyone knows if it will be comin gout in the near future?? Cheers :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (10,996 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Simpsons Hit 'n Run - Is it out for PSN?? Or will it be in the future??

GET IN IVE GOT CANDY! haha use to love this game. I don't know if this will come to the PSN store but I would buy it right away if it dose.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (10,951 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

No but i used to play it on my Xbox, would prefere a sequel to be honest.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (10,944 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

ocelot07 wrote:
GET IN IVE GOT CANDY! haha use to love this game. I don't know if this will come to the PSN store but I would buy it right away if it dose.

Same :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (10,926 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Only went in this a few weeks ago, it was a brilliant game when it came out and despite the graphics being sub-standard compared to the modern games*, it is still great fun

*Comparing the graphics though is like comparing F1 cars from 20 years ago to now, they were good at the time, but tech moves on

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (10,889 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i think sega managed to stop them selling  this game because it was too similar to crazi taxi, which means i doubt it will appear.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (10,861 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

aaron9992000 wrote:

i think sega managed to stop them selling  this game because it was too similar to crazi taxi, which means i doubt it will appear.

I think that was Simpsons: Road Rage

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (10,844 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

there was an open world (though tiny and rubbish) simpsons (mostly) driving game I remember a few years ago. I got irritated with it because the driving controls were dreadful so rendered the racing or hit and run bits impossible and on foot it took a decade to get anywhere.

There was another simpsons open world game that was alright, some fun skate-boarding bits with bart and a bit with (I think homer) where you had to kill a donut mascot and it was bloody hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (10,837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah it would be good to see Hit n Run on the store, but if its the Simpsons Skateboarding which was released on PS2 aswell, I might just cry. Even the Simpsons Wrestling on the PSone was a bit of fun and not one of the worst games I've ever played!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (10,818 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I still have my Xbox version,this thread has made me feel like playing it again :smileyvery-happy:

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (10,813 Views)
0 Kudos