PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

06 Jan 2012
By: Harry_Salsamix Member 1825 Posts
Level 1

Skyrim: How the hell can I get rid of Rockjoint?!

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 1954 Views edited 06-01-2012

I've started playing Skyrim yesterday and I'm more or less 5 hours into the game.

I've finished the main mission wheen I go to Riverwood.

Before arriving there I've fought some wolves, and some people have told me that's what caused me to get Rockjoint - it's an active effect that makes me loosing 25% of efficience in melee weapons.

How can I get rid of this? I went into Riverwood's Inn, I've slept some hours but I still have this damn curse/posion!

How do I fix this?

And whenever I fight Wolves I get this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1,954 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: Skyrim: How the hell can I get rid of Rockjoint?!

Head to a Major city, you shouldn't be far off from Whiterun. Here you can find a blessing stone, activate it, and it'll remove the negative effects from you. 

You can also buy a potion that will remove them, but I'd think it's easier to find and activate the stone, rather than spending a lot of gold already. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1,941 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ah yes, the blessing stones from Oblivion were the same thing.

But does this happen all the time we fight a wolf? If yes then it's really stupid and makes me not wanting to fight wolves... How can I simple wolf do this to us?

P.S: How can I quote messages on this forum? I've not been posting here since many months.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1,935 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Harry_Salsamix wrote:
Ah yes, the blessing stones from Oblivion were the same thing.

But does this happen all the time we fight a wolf? If yes then it's really stupid and makes me not wanting to fight wolves... How can I simple wolf do this to us?

You have better experience for the game than I had then :smileyhappy: 

I've had the Rockjoint from fighting a bear, I think it came when my health was rather low. So my guess is that it's a factor of it. 

Harry_Salsamix wrote:

P.S: How can I quote messages on this forum? I've not been posting here since many months.

If you use the Reply button, you should see a quote button at the top left of the text input box, next to the Spell Check. :Thumbs:

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,930 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks for the help!

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,899 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've been spotting some things that are confusing me a bit.

In Oblivion our weapons and armor deteriorated with usage and we used the blacksmiths to fix them. Is this the same in Skyrim? I mean, everytime I go to a blacksmith there's no option to fix anything I have...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1,834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Harry_Salsamix wrote:

In Oblivion our weapons and armor deteriorated with usage and we used the blacksmiths to fix them. Is this the same in Skyrim? I mean, everytime I go to a blacksmith there's no option to fix anything I have...

In Skyrim weapons and armour never deteriorate and as such do not need to be repaired unfortunately (or fortunately depending on whether you enjoyed having to manage the weapon's condition).

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (1,831 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Solid_Snake12345 escreveu:

Harry_Salsamix wrote:

In Skyrim weapons and armour never deteriorate and as such do not need to be repaired unfortunately (or fortunately depending on whether you enjoyed having to manage the weapon's condition).

Really?

To be honest I think it's better this way.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1,824 Views)
0 Kudos