PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

08 May 2012
By: tahirpasha Member 60 Posts
Level 2

Sony explains why Sorcery won’t support DualShock 3

6 Replies 466 Views Created 09-05-2012

The upcoming Playstation 3 exclusive title, Sorcery, requires the Playstation Move motion controller. A curious fan recently wondered if Sony Computer Entertainment Santa Monica Studio could add DualShock 3 support in order to broaden the audience for the game , and Brian Upton, the creative director, from the comments section of the Playstation Blog below:

“Yeah, we designed it from the ground up with the Move in mind. Once we discovered the gesture-based technique for switching spells, there really was no going back. There’s no way to map it onto a standard controller without completely changing the pace of gameplay. It would be like trying to play God of War with a mouse.”

source : http://gamesanalyzer.com/?p=1054

FOR MORE INFO VISIT :

gamesanalyzer.com
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Re: Sony explains why Sorcery won’t support DualShock 3

shouldn't this be in the Move section?

and all your sources are the same site.

Trying to increase traffic much?

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

[ Edited ]

no... if i have to increase the traffic i wouldn't post the complete news i am jxt reffering to the source link cuz some ppl wanted to read it on the actual site .,.. 

FOR MORE INFO VISIT :

gamesanalyzer.com
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Good post op.

I was well into this game when it wad first announved but seeing how sony have left move to rot I really dont see the point in getting it. There are no "PROPER" games for it except this. Killzone doesnt count as that experience is terrible. This is what I would call a move game. Shame its the only good one IN MY OPINION
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Thanks I wasn't aware of the game nor the Move use in it, seeing as I bought a Move and have hardly used it I think I will keep an eye out for it. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (275 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

It's just Santa Monica's way of telling him to 'Go away!'.

Sony probably were in dire need of a Move-dedicated title, and threw some money at them to produce one.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I thought it was always meant to be MOVE only.

Just surprised it has took so long, time to get WiiMOVE out againt :smileyvery-happy:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (254 Views)
0 Kudos