Reply
13 Dec 2011
Member
Playstation Staff

Starhawk Beta

31 Replies 539 Views Created 13-12-2011

Just got a code for Starhawk beta. Check your email everyone.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 32 (539 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

I check. 1 unread. :smileysurprised:. I view inbox. PlayStation newsletter. I cry. :smileysad:
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 32 (527 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta


Jacko_the_lad wrote:
I check. 1 unread. :smileysurprised:. I view inbox. PlayStation newsletter. I cry. :smileysad:


See PM :Thumbs:


Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 32 (513 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

I can't even get onto the Games menu, keeps saying something about server connection error.....

 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 32 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

Yay! Yay! And another yay! :smileyvery-happy:
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 32 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

[ Edited ]

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
Yay! Yay! And another yay! :smileyvery-happy:


Did you get a code?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 32 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

[ Edited ]

BigMoab wrote:

I can't even get onto the Games menu, keeps saying something about server connection error.....



I haven't downloaded it yet, will download it tomorrow.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 32 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

Ew_Tux gave me a code. :smileyvery-happy:
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 32 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta

Sweet I got one! Is it for playing Warhawk? Or just random?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 32 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta


Hitman1986 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I can't even get onto the Games menu, keeps saying something about server connection error.....



I haven't downloaded it yet, will download it tomorrow.



Mine is fine now :smileyhappy:

 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 32 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos