PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 4

Re: Starhawk = Game of the year 2012:)

fine by me but just remember this is a real beta, not just a Demo called a beta. the game inproved dramatically from the original beta build.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Aye - what Mikey said - far too many people these days play a beta then decide they don't like the game, not realising that the beta is a beta, not the final game :smileywink:. Personally, I don't spend more than an hour or two on betas, would much rather get into these things once they're finished.

But even from what I saw of the beta, it very much had the Warhawk vibe. Sure, it was a bit different, but if it wasn't then it wouldn't be a new game :smileywink:. There has been a growing trend this gen by gamers to be less adventurous (find one game they like, and just stick with it - CoD is the biggest example of this), which saddens me a little, but it would sadden me greatly if Starhawk suffered because gamers lacked the capacity to try something a little different.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (282 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

would like to join the discussion but beta =no comment..... :smileywink: 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

your starhawk hates campers trailer link was hilarious, I had to laugh at that.

Its funny because yesterday I was playing Warhawk on the Destroyed Capital stage, and some guy was camping in one of the towers.  He binoculared me twice from there, and I was in such a hurry to kill him that I got tagged by a few of his mines when I went up to the tower to get him in a hurry.  It was funny because thats what I used to do years ago when I first played the game, and now I see how annoying it is.  I chased him all around the map and finally towed him while he was grabbing the mines, which was kinda hard since our team was getting hammered lol, so I had heat on my back the whole time.  Revenge was sweet though :smileyhappy:

What servers do you play in these days?  Does the Australian warhawk server still attract much attention?  I find there are good servers during the day, but at night there is only one or two boring no expansions servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I haven't seen the Aus servers full in months... I mostly play the lg zones servers if they're up or ctf mds. I usually play day time tho as I mostly work nights...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

more awesome trailers:smileyhappy:

Love and Architects of destruction 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Heres the trophy list for starhawk

http://www.gameseyeview.com/2012/04/20/starhawk-trophies/

Doesnt look anywhere near as hard as getting warhawk's top ranked and all ribbons and medals trophies.

But the perfect TDM and DM trophies look like the most difficult. Im assuming the secret trophies are story/ campaign coop related

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hoping to pick this up tomorrow. I'm keen to fill the gap left when i stopped playing battlefield 3 online. I was never spectacular at Warhawk but still had fun, hope this is fun too.:Smile:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

So far most of the reviews it seems are looking good, especially with IGN saying it's possibly the best multiplayer game on PS3. Not too sure if I'll get it for awhile though.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

I've been thrashing it since release on thursday. The game is incredible! co-op is very challenging and the multiplayer is phenomenal:smileyhappy:

feel free to add me if you want to party up:smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (146 Views)
0 Kudos