PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 4

Re: The 3D Gaming Discussion Thread!

Pretty nice use of 3D in "Order Up!", as far as I can tell you can not adjust the strength of the effect and it seems to be quite strong by default. Its the Move that really is the highlight of the game, but the 3D is... Its pretty good, I suppose would be the only way to describe it, I mean its no Shadow of The Colossus
Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 254 (409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Has anyone got a spare 3D TV I could borrow for a while just to see if I like it or not?

I promise to get it right back to you in good condition and I wont be moving house any time soon, honest.
Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 254 (405 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I'm afraid not warren.

Maybe you can loot one come the riots in July?

Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 254 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

The only time I tried a 3D TV out was in a shop, comet I think, anyway they had a demo disc playing and the part I caught was this bunch of chicks in bikinis around a pool and they were climbing in and out lots. Well I stood there for quite some time with a dropped drooling jaw, I felt like a perv when I looked round to see a women stood there looking at me with her toddler son.
If I had have had the money at the time I would have bought one and asked for a copy of that demo disc as part of my terms.
Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 254 (401 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Probably one of the Sports Illustrated films, they're on the PS Store in 3D. I haven't seen one yet actually which is rather odd for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 254 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Unless I'm mistaken a 3D patch for marvel Pinball should land today alongside the release of the new DLC.

I could be wrong though.

Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 254 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

^ Scratch the above, the new marvel DLC hasn't been added on the store despite being listed.

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 254 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

If any of you guys are interested Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath has just been patched for 3D. It could benefit greatly from 3D given it's mainly a 3rd person game.

Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 254 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

fski wrote:

If any of you guys are interested Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath has just been patched for 3D. It could benefit greatly from 3D given it's mainly a 3rd person game.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Out of intrest what TV you got? (I know you've probably said somewhere in this thread... but I'm lazy)

Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 254 (273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

A bit of a golden oldie now, the Bravia KDL-HX803

Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 254 (271 Views)
0 Kudos