Level 6

Re: The Bargain Bin!

Adycakes wrote:
I was about to post the HMV link as that's where I ordered mine from & it arrived today :smileyvery-happy:

Really i picked up this deal on boxing day i would have thought people would have been all over it by now :xLol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15361 of 15,513 (749 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

NFS was out of stock at HMV when I looked t'other day so I'm not bothered for a few quid.
Sitting in Argos right now waiting for it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15362 of 15,513 (696 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

It might be worth waiting to see if the price wars between the various retailers heats up any more, but the best price for pre-ordering Ni No Kuni (due out on 25th Jan) is currently Zavvi.

– if you use the voucher code HG2013 to get 10% off (the code is helpfully displayed right there on the product page in case you forget it), you can currently pre-order this gorgeous JRPG for £31.46

I've not seen it anything like this cheap anywhere else. Yet...

"I spent 15 years up to my elbows in body fluids and body parts"
                                 -- Soozibags
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15363 of 15,513 (618 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I've always had problems with delivery when buying games off Zavvi so I'm going to stick with Shopto where it's only £36.85 so only £5 more plus i know the game will get to me on time
'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15364 of 15,513 (610 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

That is one thing about Zavvi - you need a lot of patience. :smileysad:

"I spent 15 years up to my elbows in body fluids and body parts"
                                 -- Soozibags
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15365 of 15,513 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Agreed, possibly the worst delivery times for any retailer I used in 2011-12

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15366 of 15,513 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition is out on the 8th Feb, it includes Bioshock and Bioshock 2 aswell as all the DLC that was released for both games including Minervas Den for Bioshock 2 which is meant to be awesome along with some special Bioshock Infinite extras.

Its on Shopto.net for £13.85 which is a great price considering what you get in the package 

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 15367 of 15,513 (526 Views)
Level 4

I've never played a bioshock game but I'm much looking forward to infinite. Is the ultimate rapture edition worth picking up?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15368 of 15,513 (465 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yea definitely both games have great stories, £13.85 for 2 amazing games plus all the DLC is a fantastic price, I can't believe it's that low to be honest, I would have expected £20 atleast
'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15369 of 15,513 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

If you've never played either Bioshock game then get this, great price for two awesome games and with the DLC as well...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15370 of 15,513 (427 Views)
0 Kudos