PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 5

Re: The Bargain Bin!

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

Im not sure if these are bargains but i buy everything from shopto now and these seem pretty cheap because these ones are on sale

Lollipop Chainsaw - £24.85

Batman: Arkham City - £18.85 (bought that)

Rage Anarchy Edition - £7.85

Fallout 3 GOTY - £12.85

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/SALE/

Is rage any good? that is a good price but I don't want to buy it and it just be another shooter with a rubbish/no story.

Please use plain text.
Message 15111 of 15,509 (635 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

It is like other shooters with bits of driving here and there. The story is not that good either
Please use plain text.
Message 15112 of 15,509 (632 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

michelle_tabor wrote:

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

Im not sure if these are bargains but i buy everything from shopto now and these seem pretty cheap because these ones are on sale

Lollipop Chainsaw - £24.85

Batman: Arkham City - £18.85 (bought that)

Rage Anarchy Edition - £7.85

Fallout 3 GOTY - £12.85

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/SALE/

Is rage any good? that is a good price but I don't want to buy it and it just be another shooter with a rubbish/no story.

There is a Rage demo on the store wasn't to keen myself probably worth the sale price. I think Borderlands out does Rage everywhere in game play etc.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 15113 of 15,509 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'll give the demo a go and see what I think, I generally like a good story so might give it a miss if the demo doesn't do anything for me.
Please use plain text.
Message 15114 of 15,509 (593 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Rage is a cracking game. Good driving and shooting elements. Varied story, nice progression too

Please use plain text.
Message 15115 of 15,509 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I thought Rage was one of the worst & most boring games of 2011. But for £7 or so, it would be worth picking up to make your own opinion.

I got the game for free & still thought it was one of the worst games I played in 2011. 

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 15116 of 15,509 (478 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

dont know how long this offer is on for but;

lollipop chainsaw 19.99 delivered

http://www.simplygames.com/info/19432/Lollipop-Chainsaw-PS3

Please use plain text.
Message 15117 of 15,509 (419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I didn't like Rage at all either.

The driving gets so monotonous that I nearly gave up on the game. The ending is the most anticlimatical I have ever seen in game ... the game just ends with no real indication why. There is a boss battle in the middle of the game and no real boss at the end?!?!?

The sound is awful, you will hear one of the baddies say something like "He's over there!" and they sound like they are on top of you, but they are miles away.

As a conclusion I would say the game is an unpolished, unfinished piece of crap ... you are better off wasting your money elsewhere. In my opinion there are too many good games out there to be wasting your time playing the rubbish ... a philosphy that I myself should take heed of.

Please use plain text.
Message 15118 of 15,509 (386 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Cringles88 wrote:

I thought Rage was one of the worst & most boring games of 2011. But for £7 or so, it would be worth picking up to make your own opinion.

I got the game for free & still thought it was one of the worst games I played in 2011. 

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but theres no way Rage was the worst game of 2011, did you play Bodycount lol

Nice graphics, guns feel like they should, driving felt responsive, had some great enemy AI

It was never going to win any awards but its certainly good enough to have in your collection

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 15119 of 15,509 (283 Views)
0 Kudos

Not sure if it's been posted yet but Argos have got Mass Effect 3 for £14.99.

Mass Effect 3 £14.99

Please use plain text.
Message 15120 of 15,509 (256 Views)
0 Kudos