PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 5

Re: The Bargain Bin!

[ Edited ]

Video Games, Consoles, Accessories - Free Delivery in Uk - Orders before 5.30pm dispatched Same Day - ShopTo.Net.png

Get a £25 PlayStation Network voucher, delivered instantly for £19.85 

Go to ShopTo which is only £22.85 and use today's code MCVWINNERS to get a further £3.00 off

Total after discounts £19.85 and the code is instantly displayed in your ShopTo account pages and can be entered instantly on either your PS3, PSP, Vita or SEN account 

This voucher code can be used on ANY purchase over £20, I simply thought the PSN top up was the best value and you get it right away

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15021 of 15,509 (743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Was just coming here to see if it had been mentioned FooFan. I just debated it on twitter and came to the conclusion that there is nothing on Shopto that interests me so I decided on this until I realised nothing on PSN interests me either.. :smileysad:

Man gaming has hit an all time low.. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 15022 of 15,509 (707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: ShopTo are currently saying they are out of stock, which is a shame

They could genuinely be sold out or they could be stopping the sale of these codes because so many people are getting them so cheap and ShopTo may be losing out with each sale.

Sorry my 'deal' seems to have expired so quickly :smileysad:

UPDATE 2: Scratch that, they're now saying they have a few left again. I'm guessing someone at ShopTo is feverishly scratching away at the silver panels with a 2p piece as fast as he can to keep up with demand

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15023 of 15,509 (706 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Scratch what I said too!

Found God of War Collection V2 on the Store, checked Shopto (I hate downloads unless they aren't available as retail :smileywink:) it was £3 more expensive at Shopto so I used the code and had £5 in points so got it for £19.34 :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 15024 of 15,509 (700 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

StarPilot wrote:

Hi,

Link now says £399 ????

:smileysad:

The deal was for 1 day only. But some Curry's/PC World stores are still selling this for £299.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
Message 15025 of 15,509 (692 Views)
0 Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 15026 of 15,509 (657 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Anyone know the best (cheapest) place to get Sniper V2?

Please use plain text.
Message 15027 of 15,509 (614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I've just picked up Bulletstorm (New) for £10 from HMV in Barnsley. They have two copies left. They als also had Red Faction 2 for £10.

Please use plain text.
Message 15028 of 15,509 (515 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

ReKonvicted wrote:

Anyone know the best (cheapest) place to get Sniper V2?

Cheapest I've seen is this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sniper-Elite-V2-Xbox-360/dp/B006MGCQUS

I know it says Xbox 360, but there's an option to change it on the screen, price is the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 15029 of 15,509 (434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

ReNeGaDeHK wrote:
Ratchet & Clank: All for One PS3 | Zavvi.com- £14.95

It's currently out of stock i have been waiting a while for a good price on Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. 

I nearly choked on my breakfast when i saw this price £80 + £6.50 p+p and people moan about Game's prices. :Lol: 

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/video-games-sony-ratc-clnk-all-4-1/ukuk10835373_jvart.html?srcid=369&Parte...

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 15030 of 15,509 (323 Views)
0 Kudos