01 Dec 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

The Community Advent Calendar

[ Edited ]
573 Replies 5,351 Views edited 25-12-2012

Ho, ho, howdy folks! The festive season is upon us and we've got more activities, events and competitions you can shake a pack of mince pies at! Each day, a new panel opens up on the calendar and with it an announcement of what goodies we have lined up so keep your browsers open and your PlayStation on!

AdventCalendarFinal.png 

On top of that, each newly opened door will unveil a video game character dressed in Santa attire. Figure out who it is first and we might be able to sort out a little stocking filler for you!

For the creative & funny amongst us, be sure to check out CaptainCortez' awesome community advent calendar right HERE, TallPaul has got an awesome Guess the Game event HERE, if you're a Twitter user keep an eye out for the hashtag #TheForumXmas so you don't miss out on any awesome announcements and finally, we'd love for you to tell us your Christmas wish lists HERE!

From myself and the rest of the team, happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 574 (5,351 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: The Community Advent Calendar

Open day 1 already :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 574 (5,261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

The first panel is open! Can you figure out whose rocking the white beard and festive hat combo?

We've just pushed a brand new competition live to win...A GIANT DERRICK THE DEATHFIN CARDBOARD SHARK! It couldn't be easier to enter, just check it out here and post your scores!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Games-Family-General-Discussion/Win-Derrick-The-Deathfin-The-...

TallPaul has got an awesome activity for all you Vita owners! We want to see what festivities you can create using the free to download Paint Park! Ch-ch-check it out!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/Paint-Park-Christmas-Creations/m-p...

This afternoon, we'll be posting the next episode of the podcast starring a VERY special guest! More on that soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 574 (5,252 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

That's not a gaming character, is it? I would say it's that obnoxious boy from Home Alone, but the background doesn't match...

Helpdesk: NL 020 709 5025 BE 02 588 42 40 ma t/m vr 9-20 za 10-16.00.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 574 (5,233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Jason from Heavy Rain

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 574 (5,211 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

adz2k7 wrote:

Jason from Heavy Rain

Jason?

JJJJAAAASSSSOOOOONNN!?

Got it in one! Tell you what, for such epic gaming knowledge PM me your details so I can send you something awesome in the post! :smileyhappy:

Tomorrows panel is going to be more difficult but for now, be sure to check out the content in my previous post. The Derrick the Deathfin competition is a great opportunity to own an actual video game character!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 574 (5,194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Bearskopff wrote:

adz2k7 wrote:

Jason from Heavy Rain

Jason?

JJJJAAAASSSSOOOOONNN!?

Got it in one! Tell you what, for such epic gaming knowledge PM me your details so I can send you something awesome in the post! :smileyhappy:

Tomorrows panel is going to be more difficult but for now, be sure to check out the content in my previous post. The Derrick the Deathfin competition is a great opportunity to own an actual video game character!

Awesome. Cheers! :smileyhappy:

PM sent :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 574 (5,177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Bearskopff wrote:

adz2k7 wrote:

Jason from Heavy Rain

Jason?

JJJJAAAASSSSOOOOONNN!?

More difficult? :smileyfrustrated: Like that was soooo easy lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 574 (5,154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

TalllPaul wrote:

Bearskopff wrote:

adz2k7 wrote:

Jason from Heavy Rain

Jason?

JJJJAAAASSSSOOOOONNN!?

More difficult? :smileyfrustrated: Like that was soooo easy lol

I'll be honest, I fully expect tomorrow to leave most baffled :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 574 (5,141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I got that one right away.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos