Playstation Staff

Re: RPG Bar

Nope the game is suppose to start but the end song after burning the rope is legendary. :Lol:

I think that's probably the song I'm getting. Maybe it's skipping straight to the end for some reason... maybe I'm that damn awesome that I beat the game just by clicking start?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18221 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I bet the game saw you coming and just said "You know what...? I ain't even gonna bother." :Lol: Aaaaanyway...... The Olympic torch relay- what a bloody disgrace, eh? You'd think people could celebrate a sporting event without being bothered by politics....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18222 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Apparently not... I made a topic on it in GD but everyone just ignored it as usual. I bet the whole city (all the areas where there was very little Olympics activity) were an orchard for burgalry with over 2000 officers being at that event.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18223 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I hate living in a free country. :eyes
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18224 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I bet the game saw you coming and just said "You know what...? I ain't even gonna bother." :Lol:
Aaaaanyway...... The Olympic torch relay- what a bloody disgrace, eh? You'd think people could celebrate a sporting event without being bothered by politics....

It's not politics, man, it's speaking out against the oppression of an entire country. I just wish one of the protesters had managed to put the torch out. That would have made some headlines.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18225 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

But they aren't speaking out, are they. They are just drawing negative attention to a worth while cause. All that they've done is make everyone think "Ohh that poor bird off Blue Peter" Bloody Hippies.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18226 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's not politics, man, it's speaking out against the oppression of an entire country. I just wish one of the protesters had managed to put the torch out. That would have made some headlines. Headlines that would've done nothing but make that oppressed country look bad, yeah. For the record, I do support Tibet's freedom- and I hate the Chinese government..... but all those protesters did was make people think less of them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18227 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

An hour and 46 minutes left until the forums go down for "8 days"...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18228 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Bull. You wouldn't KNOW about Tibet's situation if it wasn't for those who stood up and lent their voice to the cause. It's appalling the way that protest is looked down on, the way that it's percieved as sad or uncool to raise your voice for people's lives. You can't spend your whole f*cking life facing the corner. EDIT: Also, how the hell do the headlines make Tibet look bad? All it does is draw attention to the situation over there, it wasn't the Dalai Lama grabbing the torch. And it's not "negative attention" for anyone except China, which is kind of the point Also, Dave's post below made me laugh.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18229 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I like the Olympics. Those people can run real fast and jump high and stuff.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18230 of 21,747 (254,855 Views)
0 Kudos