04 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

These forums

7 Replies 255 Views Created 04-06-2012

I am so scared of these forums.

I remember I posted something a long while ago, but I wanted to get back to it a few days later, but had no idea where to start searching.

I see lots of suggestions come up which seem pretty irrelevant and don't know for sure what catagories there are, or how to find them listed.

But you know I'm saying this, but what I will say is that I have had a few friendly & helpful replies.

I just must remember to hit the "Email me when someone replies" tick box.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: These forums

[ Edited ]

You could always go to your profile bit by clicking on your name and look through your posting history if the search function isn't working for you.

Click here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That is cool... I didn't know it, but now I do & have bookmarked it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Look at the top of the page. You will see you ID name ( makoman3 ), just click on that and you'll see the posts you have made.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Look at the top of the page. You will see you ID name ( makoman3 ), just click on that and you'll see the posts you have made.

Look above.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Look above.

Yeah, i know what you posted, but couldn't understand why he wanted to bookmark it, when it's at the top of the forum all the time

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Bookmarks save Broadband/3G/ use even on Laptops they stop you having to navigate to the profile page instead you can see ALL the replies on a bigger list. 

Example Yours...

pic16.png

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

But to see the Bookmarks you have saved still need you to move away from the thread, to the main forums page to use them don't you? And even then you have to select them, or the one you want, isn't it?

If that's the case then all he had to do is what was pointed out to him? as he don't even need to leave the page he is on to see the bookmarks?

Here's an example. We are already in ( These Forums ) how do you now use your bookmarks from this page? All i do is scroll up to my name to see the posts?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Kudos