PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 4

Re: Trading in at GAME

KingStevie wrote:

Recently got £28 for black ops from a local shop doubt very much game would beat that lol remember they used to have a price promise thing going on they soon stopped that WORST gaming store ever

that was actually a trial run in certain regions :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

We cant price match asda was what i got told because they sell at a loss lol the games in question were £5 cheaper

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

KingStevie wrote:

We cant price match asda was what i got told because they sell at a loss lol

its true lol, they sell their games at a loss to gain more share in the market, more people who enter their stores will then most prob go and buy some food shopping or whatever so it evens out.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I wouldnt trade anything at GAME worse trade invalue for anything and also worst customer services i have ever seen.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Never i repeat NEVER trade-in at game or any subsidery of their, the company is in LA LA Land when it comes to game trade-ins, they will rip you off BIGTIME.  Try Ebay or your Asda or Tesco much better trade-in offers.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

HMV are good, I got offered £36 trade in for TDU2, only paid £34 3 weeks before lol

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I trade mine in at gamestation, If u show them what CEX are giving for trade in they add £1 or 2 on top of that + you got money added to you're bonus points card. If you dont show or asked them to compare to CEX then you get much lower price's. I recently traded in 5 DS games gamestation was offering £24 for all 5 told them to price compare to CEX and i got £44 + £1.25 added to bonus card
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I would say local independent store or ebay...GAME are crap.

I'm on Twitter if anyone is interested: @StradaGaming
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Whatever you get for your games at GAME its going to be like a quarter of what you could get elsewhere, they just love to rip you off.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (174 Views)
0 Kudos