Shiki-tei would be perfect for Home:

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/06/shikitei-brings.html

Please use plain text.
Message 1951 of 2,950 (1,788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Unofficial 'I want ...' thread

NoFX_Caz wrote:
I just want the thing to remember my internet connections. I am always taking my PS3 between my house and my holiday home and hate having to go through the whole connection thing everytime! I would prefer if it was like a laptop and just remembered the networks you have connected to

Good idea. I think my PSP remembers passwords!

Please use plain text.
Message 1952 of 2,950 (1,782 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

do these forums get actually acknowledged? What i would like is a bit like MSN on the friends list so rather than online offlline you can put them into groups and stuff ( maybe into people met online and real friends) or something along the lines of that
Please use plain text.
Message 1953 of 2,950 (1,764 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

bazzakay wrote:
A way to force 60 Hz on PAL PS3's via HDMI would be brilliant.

I Agree. If there is one thing that Sony updates I would like it to be the ability to set the PS3 to display @60 Hz all the time. At the moment my PS3 is connected to my Samsung 22" widescreen monitor which is great for playing games and watching blueray & NTSC DVD's but I get a black screen when I try playing a PAL DVD or use the PlayTV tuner as they both display @50 Hz causes my monitor to spit the dummy out and turn the screen blank...

The strange thing is any PlayTV recording played back using PlayTV  displays @50 Hz causing the above problem. But if I move the recording to the XMB and play it back from there and displays @60 Hz....Why is Sony building a console that's changes between two outputs rates why not just give us the option to set it to what we want...

Just a matter of interest who else uses a PC monitor to play on a PS3 and does Sony know this???

Please use plain text.
Message 1954 of 2,950 (1,760 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

XL Bacon Double Burger meal with a large coke and some sub-albums would be nice while we are on that topic

:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 1955 of 2,950 (1,757 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Id love to see Skype on the XMB like it is on the PSP. AIM would would a nice addition for those who have AOL and got a PS3 free, very handy that.
A network meter widget next to the time and date would be awesome too, of course this could be turned on and off as you please.
XMB background music would be nice too, and a game finder off the XMB, where you insert your disk and you can search for online games while the game lobby system is loaded into memory. This allows for faster game loading straight into the action. Yummy.
SOME REMOTE PLAY TITLES would be nice too, where the hell are they ?!
PSN - Mavr1ck_uk x-THESTIG-x
Please use plain text.
Message 1956 of 2,950 (1,731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Id like access to BBC radio for football comentary and such whist playing games. Live streaming into games would be fantastic thanks Sony :smileyhappy:
PSN - Mavr1ck_uk x-THESTIG-x
Please use plain text.
Message 1957 of 2,950 (1,730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

How about giving consumers the choice to pay more money for the full spec machine.

I am disappointed that it is no longer possible to get the full functionality of the original 60gb version, and as they all seem to be dying at the moment I fear that they will eventually become non existent. I am all for a cheaper version to give access to PS3 for those who can't afford the more expensive machine, but this was a launch dy concept... that's why there were two versions concieved (20gb & 60gb). I know the 20gb version wasn't released in the uk, but is should have been and Sony should have continued producing full spec machines. I think they would be surprised by the demand for both!

If anyone from sony is listening.... please release a special edition  full spec machine!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1958 of 2,950 (1,718 Views)
0 Kudos

Allow other OS's proper access to system resources, the hypervisor thing is quite annoying.

Life with playstation to use mediastreaming to play music.

Please use plain text.
Message 1959 of 2,950 (1,964 Views)
0 Kudos

arabic support in the internet browser

and psn for our region Middle east ..

Please use plain text.
Message 1960 of 2,950 (1,954 Views)
0 Kudos