Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 v2.0 update wishlist

If I see another one of these friggin' "LTS DIZGUZ WT WE WNT IN DA NXT UPDAYT!!!!1!" threads I'm going to crack. I'm facking sick of them. If the bloody mods would do their job, there would only be one of these, instead they let every tom, d1ck and harry make one.

Once again, thanks for the sig, Lob!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 2,950 (67,434 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: Unofficial 'I want ...' thread

How about a "reverse remote play", the ability to watch movies you have bought on UMD and perhaps games on a mock PSP screen on the ps3? how hard could it be for the PS3 to emulate the PSP? Half the code must be there already? (or how about a USB UMD drive?, there must be some kind of market???)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 2,950 (67,440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

All the obvious along with Flash8 support for newer websites such as News4gamers.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scuderiapaul/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 2,950 (67,449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

XMB access in game, Flash 8 & WMV Support.

I'd like upscaling on PS2 games aswell, cus i dont like playing them when they look crap.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 2,950 (67,449 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Unofficial 'I want ...' thread

How about maybe making the ps3 recognise more USB ports. My software appears one minute, but I can't check anything on it because its "unrecognised software" according to the ps3. My mp3 was recognised but I couldn't load anything from it, I formatted and then re-tried and I wasn't recognised at all, despite having 4 mp4 movies on it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 2,950 (67,449 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

isn't this just covering the same ground as the stickied thread? http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=80506
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 2,950 (67,449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

isn't this just covering the same ground as the stickied thread? http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=80506 Exactly. All of these threads need to be closed... Hint, hint mods...

Once again, thanks for the sig, Lob!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 2,950 (67,446 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Exactly. All of these threads need to be closed... Hint, hint mods... Not all, one should be left open so people can post what they want in one place so if sony wanted to find out what their customers want they can just take a look. Maybe you are perfectly happy with your ps3 exactly the way it is but most ps3 owners want more, if there is nowhere to post you will still get 20 threads a day. Anyway, it's nice out, why not go out and enjoy yourself instead of trolling this forum trying to police what others say?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 2,950 (67,453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

isn't this just covering the same ground as the stickied thread? http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=80506 That's this thread...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 2,950 (67,455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

and can anybody tell me if there is a windows xp OS for ps3 online? Oh god No! Ps3 is like vacation from windows, When I use it on my Pc, its almost as I would be fighting with my lifetime Nemesis. It bugs heck of a lot, loadtimes get slower everyday because it keeps some data even tho you deleted it. Firewall sometimes whines even about their own programs -_-" If it wouldnt had such monopoly state like it has now, I would definetly use another OS. But because of monopoly it runs most of the programs and games ppl are almost like forced to use it or leave PC gaming. *Dreaming of a day where Windows would seriously need to fight to stay as Top 1 OS* Maybe we could get one that works, or rival Os that would work... - someday to become computer engineer (need to study for 4 years 1st)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 2,950 (67,454 Views)
0 Kudos