23 Nov 2006
By RushBD
Playstation Staff

WHy's there a shotage?...this is why..

8 Replies 324 Views Created 23-11-2006
I want to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!! http://auctions.yahoo.com/questions/14712900?aID=14712900 not 1 not 10 ....25 ps3s!!!!! that alone could cause some serious shortage!!!!!!!
Yahoo ID: riast1234 | MSN ID: riast1234@hotmail.com

There are 10 kinds of people. Those who know binary system and those who don't!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: WHy's there a shotage?...this is why..

I want to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!! http://auctions.yahoo.com/questions/14712900?aID=14712900 not 1 not 10 ....25 ps3s!!!!! that alone could cause some serious shortage!!!!!!!

meh thats life get used to it
Raptr Forum Signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I love the way the guy says, that to break the deal it would cost $2500 per console. THat just makes me laugh. I just hope these guys get stuff with a load of consoles because they can't sell them for what they want now. Me, I think these Ebay auctions are actually going to cut there own throats, because there are so many people trying it this time around, that people will just hold out for a PS3 at retail price. For the money some of these people are asking, people could have PS3, Wii and 360. PS. I just did a search on the Ebay website, and according to the search feature, there are about 380 pages in the system section. However, if these were all PS3 consoles and not games and accessories, with about 50 auctions per page, that makes 962,950 consoles for sale. Bloody hell. There aren't even that many consoles on the market so how can there there be that many for sale. It's just bloody stupid.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

:xCry: :Mad: :xCry: :Mad:,

shame, but as baskcm said thats life, people see an oportunity to make a profit and they are taking it
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PS. I just did a search on the Ebay website, and according to the search feature, there are about 380 pages in the system section. However, if these were all PS3 consoles and not games and accessories, with about 50 auctions per page, that makes 962,950 consoles for sale.

Well, all I can say is, I wasn't thinking when I made this remark. I've had my coffee now, so my brain is in full working order.

Note of warning. Too much coffee can affect the brain cells, lack of coffee has even worse effect. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well, all I can say is, I wasn't thinking when I made this remark. I've had my coffee now, so my brain is in full working order.

Note of warning. Too much coffee can affect the brain cells, lack of coffee has even worse effect. :smileyvery-happy:

still 19,000 out 270,000 sold is a fair whack tbh,
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

PS. I just did a search on the Ebay website, and according to the search feature, there are about 380 pages in the system section. However, if these were all PS3 consoles and not games and accessories, with about 50 auctions per page, that makes 962,950 consoles for sale.

Bloody hell. There aren't even that many consoles on the market so how can there there be that many for sale. It's just bloody stupid.most of them are just email addresses
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

most of them are just email addresses

Yeah, i was just going on the assumption of a lot of the pages I checked that most of the ones I saw were PS3 consoles, so assuming that, it could be 19-20,000 consoles up for sale.

But wouldn't surprise me if its some sort of email address. I've seen those kinds of addresses for other items, and some are really just crap addresses.

As lor says though, even if it's 19,000 consoles, that is still a high number out of the 270,000 or so out there. Then again, maybe those people with more than one console will get a little stung, for trying to sell them for more, or actually end up with a bunch of consoles they have to resell for either less or the same retail price when it comes to Ebay. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Who wouldn't rip off idiots if given the chance?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (324 Views)
0 Kudos