Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What Everybody's Playing

Cant really think of any game that I have played recently that has changed gaming lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

For me I could say mass effect trilogy and max payne 3 sort have changed gaming in terms of storytelling but not revolutionary changes that GTA made
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'd say the Uncharted series, many people who have changed their console for a PS3 did it for Uncharted as one reason. =P Great gaming experience, great graphics, storyline and gameplay. It must be popular and changed the gaming industry since they're now making a movie out of it :L

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Alish_Lockheart wrote:

I'd say the Uncharted series, many people who have changed their console for a PS3 did it for Uncharted as one reason. =P Great gaming experience, great graphics, storyline and gameplay. It must be popular and changed the gaming industry since they're now making a movie out of it :L

Uncharted 1 amazing

Uncharted 2 OK

Uncharted 3 so so

Uncharted Multiplayer no no

Uncharted Movie god help us! anther series lead to ruin by hollywood

The above is my opinion

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A game changer for me is the sharpshooter. I used to really hate fps until I bought MAG and the sharpshooter with move. I play it more than any other game. Using the gun takes a while to get used to but now in getting a few more kills using it instead of the ds3. Only trouble is there needs to be more English speaking players with a microphone for full on team play coz it makes the game much more immersive.

Heaven didnt want me.Hell couldnt handle me.
So I walk alone.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Just finished playing Arkham City. Great game and looking forward to the Harley Quinn DLC now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Playing Rage and Sly Racoon. Rage is okay so far like 5 hours in, have to give it credit tho, its the game with the most texture pop in ive ever played. Textures and constantly loading up, even if your in an area that has just been loaded, turn around and witness textures loading, sigh, but still a good looking game.

As for Sly never played it before, just beat the first boss, and its awesome so far.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

had house of the dead:smileysurprised:verkill for a couple of days now. used to play HOTD a lot in the arcades and to play it at home is awesome. i dont have a 3D telly but the red/blue glasses that come with it are superb. its so much fun playing it with the move in a gun controller. only thing missing is online co-op (there is only local co-op). its one of those games that if you play it a lot it will get boring but play it casually and you will have a LOT of fun.

Heaven didnt want me.Hell couldnt handle me.
So I walk alone.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm currently finishing up Red Dead Redemption which for me is 1 of the best games I have got on PS3. After that I'll be re-started Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19 (160 Views)
0 Kudos