Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What HD remakes would you like to see done in 2012.

Tenchu Wraith of heaven.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 49 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@kiwi I understand what you say but trust me FF VII will still beat any of the current final fantasy crap they are releasing. They think they know what the market wants, but they have no clue, I would make any bet that if FF VII was redone, it would be an international best seller.
 photo mystic_sig_zps1205e126.jpg
Please use plain text.
1 Kudos
Message 42 of 49 (207 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Can't wait for Jak & Daxter HD trilogy!

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 49 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Also @ Kiwi - I disagree, I think a ffvii remake would go REALLY well. I ten to agree about the sonic bit, where ppl will say it's not the same etc. But ppl that said that about sonic are still going to love the original sonic aren't they? They can't ruin the old game. And ffvii was 3d, so they can't change that.
The only problem I see with it all is the voice overs, that won't bother me at all (hey they've already done the movie right? What's the difference?) Worse comes to worst, have a voice mute option and have subtitles, it may even give them an 'old school' vibe :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 49 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Time_splitter_2.jpg

As for another

I was also thinking that it may be worthwhile, at least for the Japanese market getting a level 5 collection

Dark Cloud

Dark Chronicle

Rogue Galaxy

Seeing as rogue Galaxy came out very late in the PS2s life, i think that a lot of people missed out on this great game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 49 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Any Final Fantasy from 7-10. Didn't get a chance to finish 8, 9 was amazing. 10 was amazing. 10-2 made me throw up and feel bad after preodrering.

I'd like a Socom remake to have that played online. Would be great.

''Only after disaster can we be resurrected.'' - Tyler Durden.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 49 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Jack_Daniels08 wrote:

Any Final Fantasy from 7-10. Didn't get a chance to finish 8, 9 was amazing. 10 was amazing. 10-2 made me throw up and feel bad after preodrering.

I'd like a Socom remake to have that played online. Would be great.

X is being done now as a remaster (originally it was rumoured to be a complete remake, but is now a remaster like the other 10 thousand PS2 HD remasters out there), so that being the case, I wouldn't be suprised if X-2, or more likely XII make their way to the classics lineup too. The main reason I can think of that there isn't a disc trilogy of them announced now, is that they are such large games, and there is co-development of X for the Vita.... Actually, I'd happily play XII again on the Vita too...

I don't see 7-9 ever getting HD remakes for the same reasons as every other popular PS1 game out there, from Metal Gear Solid to, well, Final Fantasy 7.... too big a job to rebuild a PS1 game from the ground up..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 49 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

persona 4 & persona 3

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 49 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'd love to see both Kindom Hearts games done in HD I'd also like to see both Brothers in Arms games done in HD and both Star Wars Battlefronts done in HD  would be awsome  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 49 (97 Views)
0 Kudos