18 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff

What PS2 games do you want on the PS3? List what games you want and let Sony know!!!

[ Edited ]
17 Replies 472 Views edited 18-07-2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What PS2 games do you want on the PS3? List what games you want and let Sony know!!!

Jak X, as long as they fix the autosave bug so i'd be able to play the damn game.

Just about every PS2 I wanted has gotten a PS3 release already.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (457 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: What PS2 games do you want on the PS3? List what games you want and let Sony know!!!

ssx tricky

ssx 3

ssx on tour - this one was available and now it has gone

Also all the MOH games

Final fantasy 10

Cool

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

AzzAJones wrote:

Jak X, as long as they fix the autosave bug so i'd be able to play the damn game.

Just about every PS2 I wanted has gotten a PS3 release already.

Totally agree .....

Would love Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 as well.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends: Rise of Apocalypse

X-Men: Next Dimension (Though the graphics need a serious upgrade)

I think those are my main favourites lol

This force inside me is not so easily beaten, This force inside me tastes like fire. Man? God? Pity. I was hoping for something with a little more .... Thunder....
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (408 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ohhhhh one more .... Valkyrie Profile 2 ...... Loved it "I shall light your way to hell, WHIRLING RIPPER!!" lol
This force inside me is not so easily beaten, This force inside me tastes like fire. Man? God? Pity. I was hoping for something with a little more .... Thunder....
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

kingdom hearts 1 and 2 would be awsome and need for speed underground 1 and 2 would be sweet

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Definately the MOH series and kingdom hearts 1 and 2. :Thumbs:

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

NHL Hitz

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

At the risk of humiliation, I would really like to see Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the future put up on the store, likelihood is rather small.  Not really sure if Appaloosa Interactive are around anymore. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

could you put on the v8 supercar series. 1,2 and 3. that would be sweet

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18 (330 Views)
0 Kudos