PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

05 Dec 2012
By: Muscle-Milk-KTM Member 119 Posts
Level 2

What are the benefits of Playstation Plus?

19 Replies 2253 Views Created 05-12-2012

So what are the benefits. I have a Vita as well, do you have to buy a seperate subscription for the Vita? Is it worth £40?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (2,253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: What are the benefits of Playstation Plus?

No its all in with the Vita and it seems well worth it these days if you don't have many of the games on offer.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (2,230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Definitely worth it, bear in mind a lot of PS3 games are 15gig, and Vita games can be up to 4gig, so you better have a good deal with your ISP.

I just got Gravity Rush for my Vita which is worth £30 on Play/Amazon/Shopto (i got plus for £30 a couple o months ago), so that's it paid for itself right there with 1 game ... except you get 65 games (PS3+Vita).

Also, until the 8th they've got the 90 day subscription on offer for £8, so if you buy 4 90 day subscriptions, they stack and you'll get a years worth for £32.

Simply put, for the Instant Game Collection alone it is worth the subscription, nevermind the themes, exclusives and discounts.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (2,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

No brainer , mate. I've now got loads of games i would never have bought and have enjoyed them all. £40 is ridiculous value for money. And currently they've got the offer for Music Unlimited at £11.99 for a years subscription for ps+ subscribers. Again, amazing value for money! Do it!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (2,099 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I do the 90 days subscription and leave it set to automatically renewal , and was surprised when it auto renewed yesterday and charged me just £7.99... after looking into why it only charged me that i found out that its a deal they got going on right now its only £7.99 for as 90 days subscription.
Yeah i know paying for it every 90 days it a little dearer but only £8, but now this year its only gonna cost me £4 more because of this deal they got.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (2,090 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Frankly, it's a steal.

Aside from all the full games I've benefitted from over the months (InFamous 2, RE5, Crysis 2 to name a few), right now there's Batman Arkham City on PS3, and the excellent Uncharted (Same I already bought that) AND Gravity Rush on Vita.

And don't forget, it auto patches games why you sleep, stores all your saved games. All for the price of one game. It's a must :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (2,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Hopefully be getting PS+ today. When I sign up, will it automatically add my Vita as well?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (1,945 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

If one of your hobbies includes 'gaming' then you'd be a fool not to get PS+. When it first kicked off, I'm sure a lot of us thought "what on earth have we wasted our money on ?! " 

Yet Sony have seriously come up trumps with the service.

Probably the best thing to happen to the gaming industry. Ever.

All those muppets moaning about trivial things such as the Singstar Icon should balance things up and realise  that Sony are currently offering the best service out of all the console manufacturers. 

Must buy. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (1,933 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Hopefully be getting PS+ today. When I sign up, will it automatically add my Vita as well?

Yes it covers both Vita and Ps3.

Well worth it.

Free games though only whilst you sub

Discounted games and other Items

Free Avatar and temes

And some times special things are throw in :smileyvery-happy:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (1,921 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

You wont regret signing up OP.

PS+ is an excellent service, Sony really have done well with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (1,866 Views)
0 Kudos