PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

05 Jun 2011
By: Matt28781 Member 412 Posts
Level 1

Who tried Deadnation and Infamous for the first time?

10 Replies 284 Views Created 05-06-2011

I took my time before I decided on the two, I wasn't sure about dead nation as a lot of people named it far to repetitive! But I have to say I love them both, I will be getting Infamous 2 now for sure, Is there a dead nation 2? When I first saw the list of free games I wasn't too excited, But I have to say, To anyone still thinking, Both cracking games!!

PSN-TerryTibzzz
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Who tried Deadnation and Infamous for the first time?

I'm loving Infamous.....I also got Quest For Booty but haven't tried that yet...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Used to own inFamous and already own LBP and WipEout HD and Fury so the only 2 games I'd never tried were Dead Nation and R&C so I got them and think they're both top notch. Old games or not, if a game's good then it's good regardless of age. I'm happy :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Matt28781 wrote:

I took my time before I decided on the two, I wasn't sure about dead nation as a lot of people named it far to repetitive! But I have to say I love them both, I will be getting Infamous 2 now for sure, Is there a dead nation 2? When I first saw the list of free games I wasn't too excited, But I have to say, To anyone still thinking, Both cracking games!!

No Dead Nation 2 :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

not yet, tried wipeout for a few minutes..
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Tried Dead Nation, really enjoying it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

just been playing dead nation for the 1st time and I agree with you on it being pretty good so far! Also got wipeout HD fury, and thats pretty cool aswell. Cheers sony!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I will be playing Deadnation for the first time as soon as it finishes downloading, Got Infamous a while back and it is a very good game :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Had InFamous when it was released, completed it, and then sold it, felt it was a good solid game. Besides the ending and some key moments I'd forgot most the game and after playing the InFamous 2 demo I downloaded it and I must say I'm enjoying it even more now than I did the first time, great game!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Certinfy wrote:
Had InFamous when it was released, completed it, and then sold it, felt it was a good solid game. Besides the ending and some key moments I'd forgot most the game and after playing the InFamous 2 demo I downloaded it and I must say I'm enjoying it even more now than I did the first time, great game!

Yeah I too bought the game when it was  released, its  one of them games that I could quite happily play through again. Real good game.

Cant wait for 2

"This is scarycharacter, for News at Ten. Inside The Official Playstation Forum"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Kudos