16 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Will Minecraft be coming out on PS3?

609 Replies 107,463 Views Created 16-07-2012

You probably get this a lot on here, i'm new to this stuff. Will it be coming out on PS3 or not?

Thank you. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 610 (107,463 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Will Minecraft be coming out on PS3?

no

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 610 (107,460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Impossible, Minecraft is only exclusive for Xbox 360 I'm afraid. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Proud PlayStation fan and cartoonist.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 610 (107,439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

You never know, it was on the Sony mobile phone. So what's stopping them bringing it out on PS3?? They will make a load more money...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 610 (107,426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

MrShockFish wrote:

You never know, it was on the Sony mobile phone. So what's stopping them bringing it out on PS3?? They will make a load more money...

Microsoft paid for it.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 610 (107,405 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Microsoft paid for what?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 610 (107,391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

supersmith2500 wrote:

The thing is with microsoft you never know what they paid for. Mass Effect was a Xbox exclusive but eventually found its way onto Playstation. So technically there is still a chance that it could come to Playstation. However it is a very,very,very slight chance. I also hate that game so much, complete waste of time in my eyes

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 610 (107,387 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

born2destroy wrote: 

The thing is with microsoft you never know what they paid for. Mass Effect was a Xbox exclusive but eventually found its way onto Playstation. So technically there is still a chance that it could come to Playstation. However it is a very,very,very slight chance. I also hate that game so much, complete waste of time in my eyes

I think we should stay hopeful.

Personally i've never played the game, but i want to. I hate Xbox so i'm not gonna play it on there and i hate playing games on PC's or Laptops. I'd rather have it on PS3...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 610 (107,385 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

born2destroy wrote:

supersmith2500 wrote:

Mass effect is still a 360 exclusive and hasn't found it's way onto the playstation, the sequels have but not mass effect.

Minecraft is a little gem of a game with very addicting gameplay and i believe everyone should give it a try.

This is the very reason why i am a multiplatform owner as i get to play all the great games.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 610 (107,349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

More importantly, will Forklift Truck Simulator ever be released on PS3?

I mean, come on!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 610 (107,343 Views)
0 Kudos