Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Will Minecraft be coming out on PS3?

Minecraft is coming to Xbox 360 now on disc too, and only for $19.99 http://playxbla.com/minecraftretail

I'm really happy that they'll be releasing it on disc than just digital.

By the way, if you really want Minecraft just play it where's available (plenty of platforms available on).

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
0 Kudos
Message 211 of 610 (433 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

PlayerUMD wrote:

Minecraft is coming to Xbox 360 now on disc too, and only for $19.99 http://playxbla.com/minecraftretail

I'm really happy that they'll be releasing it on disc than just digital.

By the way, if you really want Minecraft just play it where's available (plenty of platforms available on).

Minecraft is awful either way :smileyvery-happy:. Worst game ever!

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 212 of 610 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

ProGamerX56 wrote:

Minecraft is awful either way :smileyvery-happy:. Worst game ever!

Yes so awful it flopped and has only sold a measly 17 million copies. :Stupid:

The utter rubbish some people write on here never ceases to amaze me.

nubgamerx56 is possible the worst troll attempt ever.

Although i guess some gamers just like the overpriced hollywood influenced braindead type games.

Each to their own i suppose.

0 Kudos
Message 213 of 610 (364 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Maybe. Mojang said after their contract ends they will make Minecraft on PS3. The contract is a year long and will expire around May 9th.
I already have an XBOX 360 but my internet conection won't work on it. :smileysad: Hopefully it'll come out on the PS3 or better the PS4! This is going to be a great year of gaming. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 214 of 610 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

XxTH3_SH3PH3RDxX wrote:

Maybe. Mojang said after their contract ends they will make Minecraft on PS3. The contract is a year long and will expire around May 9th.
I already have an XBOX 360 but my internet conection won't work on it. :smileysad: Hopefully it'll come out on the PS3 or better the PS4! This is going to be a great year of gaming. :smileyhappy:

No they did not say they would make it!

They said they will think about it.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 215 of 610 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

XxTH3_SH3PH3RDxX wrote:

Minecraft's going disc so no need to connect to the internet, although it helps because the user can download/buy the DLC packs to improve the experience.

By the way, they said "PlayStation system" so nothing specifically and PS3? Maybe PS4.

0 Kudos
Message 216 of 610 (337 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I hope it does, my friends talk about minecreft all the time and i only have PE. My friends say that Minecraft will never come out for PS3 and I want to prove them wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 217 of 610 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

hthehunter wrote:

I hope it does, my friends talk about minecreft all the time and i only have PE. My friends say that Minecraft will never come out for PS3 and I want to prove them wrong.

it could not saying it will though

i would also buy it again.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 218 of 610 (299 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Same, would rather play it with my PS friends.

0 Kudos
Message 219 of 610 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You guys shouldn't really be expecting Minecraft on PS3 at this point, it's more likely to be on PS4/PSV than PS3.

PS3 will start to phase out once PS4 arrives.

It won't live for years and be praised like PS2 did, but give it a few years still.
0 Kudos
Message 220 of 610 (291 Views)
0 Kudos