Re: Wireless Booster???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15 (497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If all you want to do is update the PS3 buddy, just download the updates on a PC stick them on a memory pen and transfer it to your girlfriends PS3:Thumbs:

Yeh thats what we are doing now, but in truth she would like to go on-line and purchase stuff off the store aswell as play online.

Pringles tube...I did something like that with a coke can, but that didn't work.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PS3 / 60gb & a PS3 / 320gb HDD - Keyboard & Official Mic - Samsung HDTV 720p - 5.1 Surround sound

GAMES = EYEPET - UNCHARTED 2 - MUA 2 - BATMAN AA - FAT PRINCESS - PUNISHER - RED BARON - FFVII - inFAMOUS - ZEN PINBALL - RAGDOLL KUNG-FU - KILLZONE 2 - FLOWER - HV BOWLING - HIGH STAKES POKER - MOTORSTORM-PR - RESTISTANCE 2 - MK vs DCU - LBP - MOTORSTORM - RFOM - F1 - HEAVENLY SWORD - UNCHARTED - LAIR - WARHAWK - EVERYBODY'S GOLF - VIKING BATTLE FOR ASGARD - ASSASSIN'S CREED - GRAN TURISMO - RATCHET & CLANK - GTA 4 - CIVILISATION REVOLUTION - BUZZ - BURNOUT PARADISE - THE EYE OF JUDGEMENT - SOUL CALIBUR 4 - MGS4_____LBP level - Destination Hollow Earth - Give it a try! Most wanted = Uncharted 2
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15 (497 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeh thats what we are doing now, but in truth she would like to go on-line and purchase stuff off the store aswell as play online.

Pringles tube...I did something like that with a coke can, but that didn't work.

I know its abit annoying having to do it but what about when she wants to purchase stuff from the store she brings her ps3 down by the router connects to it and then download what she wants too. Only other suggestion is what we've done in my house. We have a 15m ethernet cable (actually might be 30 lol) anyway thats in the router, goes outside the house, up the house and into my bedroom, got my dad to drill holes through the house just so I could have a stable connection in my room :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15 (497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

the wireless extender that i posted earlier works perfect, i have it in my house and it uses the internal wiring of the house itself. There is no lag or loss of signal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15 (497 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

the wireless extender that i posted earlier works perfect, i have it in my house and it uses the internal wiring of the house itself. There is no lag or loss of signal

oOoOo! i know what your on about, i'm buying that in a couple of weeks so I can set up the net in my studio, completely forgot about those lol good job enegron!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15 (497 Views)
0 Kudos