02 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Wot No Pinball Arcade!

[ Edited ]
5 Replies 343 Views edited 02-06-2012

I have been waiting for the new Zen Pinball 2 Upgrade and the Avengers chronicles 4 table pack,

as nothing seems to be happening i decided to take a look at Pinball Arcade to keep me going for a few weeks,

but on looking at the Playstation store, there's no Pinball Arcade, not even a Demo so I can try it first (as the money I have on store I was saving for the Zen DLC).

Every video for Pinball Arcade tables has a picture of the game cover and says it was released in the UK on 30th April, Why isn't it there?

Is it only available on disc?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Wot No Pinball Arcade!

I think it was delayed for Europe, not 100% sure about that though. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

fski schreef:

I think it was delayed for Europe, not 100% sure about that though. :smileysad:

Yeah, QA process is, taking a quite a bit longer for Europe. 

Game was submitted to both US and Europe at the same time. On the bright side: Farsight reached their Kickstarter target of $55.000 to get the license for "The Twilight Zone" table.

If they double their target within two weeks, they'll release Star Trek: The Next Generation. 

Love that table, so I hope they do. (Can't provide the link as I'm on Vita.)

Retweeted the news last night.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'm Glad they got enough for the liscences, it's so important to preserve classic tables like The Twilight Zone, really glad to hear they are going for the Star Trek liscence too,

However I don't know when we will get to play them, I just got a reply on twitter from a UK editor for PSN Stores and when I asked him why Pinball Arcade wasn't on the store he said,  (Quote)  "the game is currently trapped in SCEE's approval process, so it could be out soon or next year..."

Which is a bit dissapointing as Zen Pinball 2 and the Avengers Chronicles 4 pack are delayed and I really need Fresh Realistic looking Pinball to get me through the wait.

Looks like i could be waiting for two of them now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (261 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

just how much localization is needed for a pinball game??? get your thumbs out Sony
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Kudos