Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Xploder: Ultimate Edition

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

They must have been done by you, unless you're sharing your account details with your friend, which is against the T&C's anyway.

Not necessarily, his friend might have come round and used his PS3 with his log in details stored on it without Soulfullassassins knowledge.

I've get 32 platinum's myself including some long grinding and hard ones such as Resistance 2, GTA 4, Dead Space 2 and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and every single one of my trophies have been earned by me without cheating/hacking, check my profile out if you want to.

The thing is, he has several Socom: Confrontation ones which were achieved within a couple of minutes. Some of those are really hard to get and there was a hack out that let you do this.

E-bay is a cheats friend lol. You can get trophys ( like he has with Socom ) for a few quid. Crazy people do it, but there ya go.

Pretty sad really. Worse thing they did was bring trophies into the mix, what happened to just playing because you like it and not trying to outdo your mates for a trophy.

I'm not even bothered about getting them. In fact I don't even attempt to get them in-game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 38 (719 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have to say I'm quite annoyed that there's an exploit out there to get all of the FUEL trophies. I think I played the game at least 100 hours plus in the short space of 2 weeks to get that Platinum… Although as soon as the final trophy popped up, I never wanted to make eye contact with the game again. Thinking about it now actually makes me feel physically sick. :smileyindifferent:

I can't believe I used to use Xploder when I was a kid. I used to use it get my Pokemon upto level 99. Until it literally exploded my game (corrupted). :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 38 (711 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Wrathchild68 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

They must have been done by you, unless you're sharing your account details with your friend, which is against the T&C's anyway.

Not necessarily, his friend might have come round and used his PS3 with his log in details stored on it without Soulfullassassins knowledge.

I've get 32 platinum's myself including some long grinding and hard ones such as Resistance 2, GTA 4, Dead Space 2 and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and every single one of my trophies have been earned by me without cheating/hacking, check my profile out if you want to.

The thing is, he has several Socom: Confrontation ones which were achieved within a couple of minutes. Some of those are really hard to get and there was a hack out that let you do this.

E-bay is a cheats friend lol. You can get trophys ( like he has with Socom ) for a few quid. Crazy people do it, but there ya go.

Pretty sad really. Worse thing they did was bring trophies into the mix, what happened to just playing because you like it and not trying to outdo your mates for a trophy.

I'm not even bothered about getting them. In fact I don't even attempt to get them in-game.

I wouldn't say that bringing trophies into gaming was bad or anything, but what i think is sad is when gamers cheat to get the trophies to show off too people, making out they achieved them, when in fact they didn't even earn them.

Example, someone having 30+ plat-trophies on show, but as soon as it's found out that someone got a plat- ( like the socom trophy times shown earlier ) it means nothing what that gamer says about his game-card / trophy listings as he didn't play the game like the trophy was showing everyone.

Now what i mean?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 38 (684 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Omg Xploder is back.....
----------------------------------
Danza, danza, Danza di fuoco e ghiaccio!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 38 (661 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Yeah, talk about a Blast from the past :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 38 (651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Last time i used one was on the Sega Megadrive. :smileyvery-happy: 

Yes my 30+ platinums are all mine all earned legitimately. :smileytongue: 

I don't know why people try to fool themselves and others with cheat systems when everyone's trophy profile's can be viewed online for all to see.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 38 (648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

mont348 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

I don't know why people try to fool themselves and others with cheat systems when everyone's trophy profile's can be viewed online for all to see.

It's the same on MW3. You get somebody who will brag that they have a 2.5 KDR and are a beast at the game. You go check them out on Elite and they will only have .50 KDR and are absolutely terrible. You call them out and their reply is "That's my brothers account." So when you ask them for their account name they never reply.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 38 (641 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

mont348 wrote:

You know why, if they can't even play games correctly, they won't have a clue how the sites work.

But cheating does not matter as long as game like Alone In The Dark or Terminator Salvation Give alway platinum trophies to the rental market.

Trophies will remain permanently pointless untill they are regulated...

Eyepet original platinum was stupidly hard to get for all the wrong reasons. The game was to hard even for adults and required you to shop on the PSN store. (online trophy blocked)

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 38 (640 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

did a quick look and found one guy with 410 platinums... -> http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/duck360 this guy cant be much outside the house... lol..
----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 38 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

mont348 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Last time i used one was on the Sega Mega drive. :smileyvery-happy: 

Yes my 30+ platinum's are all mine all earned legitimately. :smileytongue: 

Funny enough my last time was on a Sega console as well.

Yes your trophies are cool, and you should be proud, i only have four plats, but i earned every one of them. lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 38 (616 Views)
0 Kudos