PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

03 Jul 2012
By: stevie85 Member 104 Posts
Level 3

Your Gaming Plan for the Summer

15 Replies 554 Views Created 04-07-2012

Hasd anybody set a plan for their summer gaming?, I have, my plan was to get 6 platinum trophies on any games. It looks like I have exceded my expectations as I'm going for my 6th plat now already :smileyhappy:

The game is Fallout New Vegas, after this I will get the jak and daxter HD update. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (554 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Your Gaming Plan for the Summer

I don't really bother with the trophies, I want escapism more than a challenge. However, my plan is to roll up my sleeves and get TDU2 completed as well as several other games I've kinda started and not finished.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'm the same as djxjonx, I don't bother much with trophies, if they ping, they ping, i'm not gonna go out of my way to collect them.

I'll be playing deus ex : human revolution (Thank you ps+) and risen 2 (which is released for console next month)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (496 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've played Deus Ex: Human Revolution, you'll love it! Good story too I reckon. I'm a Plus member too and was gutted that it's the only new freebie this week! Risen 2 looks awesome...but I'm a poor student so will have to wait until it comes way down in price before getting it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I will just be happy to get any gaming time in this summer, been really busy so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Well I just got a new PS3 Slim today after my old slim blu-ray drive died on me. After having It for 3 years. I'll be busy with the ratchet and clank hd collection this summer.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Well my console packed up about 2 weeks ago but im on holiday now so when i get back to england at the end of the month ill be buying a new PS3 and ive got a few new games to start aswell,

I've got Lego Harry Potter, Bulletstorm, Arkham City, 007 Blood Stone and the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy which i cant wait to start, i never played them on the PS2 

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Just re bought Dead Space 2, going to attempt Hardcore mode at some point during the summer, the last trophy i need to plat it, might try to get to grips with Dead Space Extraction too, also need to finish Batman Arkham city as well as Lego Batman 2, that should keep me busy for a while :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Was wondering what happend to you mate :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (396 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I've got assassins creed 2 and ratchet and clank: a crack in time to finish, after that I'll probably go back to fallout:new vegas.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (387 Views)
0 Kudos