I really want BRAVIA SYNC on my 60GB PS3....As a Sony loyalist, I have all their consoles and have almost always had a Sony television. BRAVIA SYNC with my PS3 would be a dream.....Personally, I think that people who bought the PS3 earlier [and therefor paid much more -.-] shouldn't be forgotten and our views should carry a lot of weight. Some customer service that would be =/
- Having the original colors back for the 'flowing' background (so dump the purple color), best would even be to have an option to just set the XMB back to the 2.8 look..
- Make it optional to not have the infobar (or at least give an option to select what you want to see on that bar, and resize the bar accordingly, now I have a big empty bar)
- there seems to be a problem with streaming media with FW3.0, on the PS3mediaserver site there are complaints about more and more stutter with FW3.0..
i have to say, i don't like the new update at all, for these reasons:
- the friends list isn't an 'improvement' you can hardly tell whos on and offline without looking twice. it's ugly, big greay boxes with writing in it?
- the new 'waves' are so girly, i mean come on...Sparkles?! the majority of people that use this system are males.
- the new TV icon is pointless, all it does is take me to the web browser, to the i player website.
- because of the TV icon the whole thing looks cramped up and a lot less sleek then the previous version.
- and lastly the 'what's new' icon is also pointless as im used to going on to the disc icon to start a game up.
- this brings me to the fact that the PS3 logo dosent come up when you start up a game, i loved that.
so if theres anyway i could downgrade it would be appreciated if somone could PM me or something,
sorry to be a bit mardy but i just hate it
Good day all,
I have went through most of Musterbuster's post. & everything is 3.0 is good the only thing that on some games the game crashes as most of the previous updates.
But I have noticed a major problem here that is not related o FW 3.0...
The problem resides within the SCEE coverage, as the PSN store releases downloadable content but not simultaneously. Where I reside in Saudi Arabia a lot of the content does not appear & I have to access the UK store to get the demos lisk IL-2 & Dirt 2. & some games do not arrive at all.
I do not wanna bring SCEEEA back.
MB, please sort this out, cause I really don't wanna support Microsoft or go there.
We're all different. The better iPlayer integration IS a major deal for me - I think that's terrific.
But the menu thing (hide options) is the WORST of all possible worlds. And I hope that can be made.
I understand others want Skype etc. Personally I have no interest. I haveother grumbles (the sparkly thing going on) but that's not major.
FIX THE MENUS.... IT'S A MAJOR ISSUE THAT AFFECTS EVERYONE.