Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: deus ex - is it worth the money??

its coming to me from lovefilm 2moro, they must have loads coz even the envelopes are advertising the game

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 30 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This game has far exceeded my epectations. The trailers made the game look good, but usually games don't quite match the quality of the trailers, however, Deus Ex is different.

Everything about the game is utter brilliant in every way. The free roam aspects of the city hubs give the game a sense of atmosphere and things to do. The gameplay and controls feel rock solid whether you're gunning everyone down in your sight, or sneaking past enemies as if you were Solid Snake. There's a lot of replayablitliy here too, a typical run through of the campaign will take a very long time... I've played about 20 hours so far and it feels like I've barely even scratched the surface. I will be going back through the entire game again as soon as I'm finished, taking a completely different path to the one I took previously. 

I'm being serious when I say this, it is one of the best games I have ever played. I haven't seen any game nail everything down that makes a video game quite as fun, engrossing and innovative as Deus Ex. 

An essential purchase for any console/PC owner, and one that holds a lot of value for money. :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30 (563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I would definitely recommend that Game
Voucher Code Modern Warfare 3

http://www.facebook.com/Latestchoicecom
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yes Yes Yes.

Great game, Only on the second level but I am loving it.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30 (510 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Single PLayer game, i'll wait until a price drop :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

It worth every penny, amazing. Such a lifelike world where YOU can play how you WANT. A mission where you need to get into a police station, i found at LEAST 6 different methods of doing this.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 30 (450 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes it is an awesome game, im only on the second mission and im loving it :smileyhappy:

Latest Platinum - Sniper Elite 3 PS4
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 30 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Any game that is longer then 10 hours, lets you play it how you want, offers you different choices to tackle the missions, never gets tiresome, oozes this much AAA quality and has this much attention to detail and depth is worth full asking price IMO. Its how all games released these days should be like :smileywink:
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30 (388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I plan on buying it today.

The missus doesn't realise it yet... muhahahahhaaa :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i just got it

not played it yet but it was only £33 from asda for the limited edition
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just seen Mr T getting some petrol. I pity the Fuel.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 30 (343 Views)
0 Kudos