15 Feb 2009

Playstation Staff

g-con 3

[ Edited ]
6 Replies 2,383 Views edited 15-02-2009
can anyone tell wot another games u can use the g-con 3 with other than time crisis 4
Message Edited by mickthegas on 15-02-2009 11:22 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (2,383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: g-con 3

Guncon compatible games

The Guncon 2 is not compatible with the Playstation as it has no regular PS-port but USB only, meaning the following games only work with the original Guncon.

Guncon II compatible games

Many Guncon II (PS2) games are compatible with the original Guncon. The only limitation is if the game utilized the extra buttons on the Guncon 2. Some Guncon II games are not compatible with the original Guncon including Time Crisis 3, Ninja Assault and Vampire Night.

Guncon 3 compatible games

So only TC4 atm

(Source = Wiki)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (2,379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
And time crisis isnt that good
Message Edited by xhighamx on 15-02-2009 11:59 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (2,362 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If only sony would make the g-con 3 compatible with the older ps1/2 games. That would be awesome. The truth is why i bought Time Crisis 4 was that i would be able to play the older time crisis games and other light gun games.

Oh i whis the day would come when we are able to play the old light gun games again without them old TV's. I and many others can only wish...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (2,258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I think we will be seeing some light gun games early next year. With the PlayStation move coming out this year. It would be a good idea to bring some light gun games to the PS3. I would love it if SEGA remade House of the Dead 1,2,3 and let House of the Dead 4 come to PS3 as I understand House of the dead 4 is exclusive to Arcade.

There are loads of light gun games that could be brought to the PS3. As I said before a remake of the house of the dead games can happen. A new Time Crisis could happen along with Virtual Cop series and Point Blank.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (2,242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i actually bought two copies of time crisis so that my girlfriend and i could both play. i was also under the impression at the time that more games were to follow. when they didn't i decided to make my own fun, inserting laser pointers, powered internally by the usb cable. pretty sweet. still, would be good to finally get a bit more out of them....they are currently collecting dust in my cupboard :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (2,216 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If only all ps3 shootem up games could have utilise the  G-Con 3 controller ...

I think then it would have been well worth money,and had more of a shelf life !  : (

mine was played with for a month, then put in a draw ! and left to gather dust.     

i only hope the move controller has more of a shelf life, and more compatibility with games ????

but then again i think i am wishing again .....pmpl        

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,675 Views)
0 Kudos