05 Jul 2013
Playstation Staff

gta v day one digital!!

6 Replies 723 Views Created 05-07-2013
My ps3 dont read discs anymore so i was wondering if gta v will be released as day 1 digital???? I cant afford to repair the ps3 n i have pc for most games but i dont wanna miss gta v.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (723 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: gta v day one digital!!

unkown right now

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (718 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

didn't you ask this question yesterday? I don't think it will be cos gta iv took ages to get on the store after it was released, you never know though it might

Uploaded with
target="_blank">ImageShack.us

Realistic steak
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok thanks jus have to wait n see.
N no started account today :-)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (659 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

To really guess about this is to look at the company's last game. Max Payne 3 was day 1 digital iirc or close to it. So GTA5 should be as well. I expect sony to announce something about it this week.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It's not Sony's position to announce this. It's Rockstar's. They're the publisher. Not Sony. If Rockstar decide not to make it available on the PS store on release day, then Sony can't do anything about it.

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (349 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Confirmed just now by rockstar they will be releasing GTAV digital from day one.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51235/preorder-gtav-day-1-digital-on-playstation-netwo...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (217 Views)
0 Kudos