12 Apr 2011
Playstation Staff

mw4

17 Replies 627 Views Created 12-04-2011

hey ive just joined some douchbags game,and he is a hacker,im lvl 33 and because off joining his game i now got everything unlocked,ie weapons,camo,perks ***** i dont want it all unlocked..

so other then starting all over again is there anyway to get my game back to normal,,because this just sucks....

SORT IT OUT SONY *****!!!!!

yours faithfully a totally fcuked off legit COD player

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: mw4

this happened to me aswell but nothing can be done , i thought the latest patch sorted out all the hackers??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (619 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Are you a time traveler from the future?

PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (619 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol.

LBP2 Level: Life http://lbp.me/v/w1t-v2
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (615 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

well they are back,,as off yesterday they are using summit called sp-int..and logging in using dev console  or summit like that....

and excuse me for maybe coming across simple...but what do you mean am i a time traveler???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

weekf1ve wrote:

well they are back,,as off yesterday they are using summit called sp-int..and logging in using dev console  or summit like that....

and excuse me for maybe coming across simple...but what do you mean am i a time traveler???

lol MW4 hasnt been made yet

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

weekf1ve wrote:

There is no need to apologise. We mere mortals of the year 2011 probably ought to bow in your presence.

Can I ask you what it is like in the future? Has world hunger been eliminated? have we found a cure for cancer? and are Activision still charging extortionate prices for map-packs to anyone silly enough to pay for them?

How does MW4 compare to MW3? Towards the end of 2011 we are going to see MW3 released so it's not long for us to wait now, but I'm sure some people would like to know about MW4 as well.

PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

lol,,ok yeah thats funny...no im not a time traveler..hahahah

you know what i meant  :smileytongue: cod4 modern warfare

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (561 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

well if ther hackers are back i might aswell get rid of mw2, sorry mw4 (joke) the hackers make it unbearable to play

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

point the finger at activision, it's their title, it's their servers. it their big hmmm up!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18 (488 Views)
0 Kudos