PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

06 Mar 2011
By: lovetoplay36 Member 8 Posts
Level 1

new to ps3

6 Replies 526 Views Created 06-03-2011

Hello I am new to ps3 had a xbox but think ps3 is better only had 1 week but no friends so looking for people to play with I have Call Of Duty 4 + Black Ops Fifa 11 F1 2010 I have PS Move Medal Of Honour so if looking for friends in these games going to buy topspin 4 end of month at min renting Grand Turismo 5 but not a big fan.

So hope to get neww friends soon

thanks for now

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: new to ps3

Hi and welcome. You might get a bigger response on the playstation network or general discussion boards, although if the mods see this thread they'll probably move it to the appropriate boards for you. Feel free to add me anyway. Lum26
www.alphazone4.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (524 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

You can find frends easly from home
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (481 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hello and Welcome to the Official PlayStation Community!

Ways to find friends within the PS community

• PlayStation Home
Home is probably one of best ways to find friends within the PS community as it's easy to find people, as the service is on a gaming platform you will spend your most part gabbing about games so when it comes to finding friends with similar gaming tastes Home is the best place to be. General chatter is just as good with much laughs, just make sure you don't fall into the hands of a random abuser. 
  • EU Forum 
You have stubbled across PlayStation's very own forum, we're a good bunch, it's a great place to be if your new as well as you can keep up to date on the latest gaming gos, get hints and tips on games you play or just general banter. 
  • Multiplayer 
Even though you do get your share of screaming kids and very competitive but sad guys, you also get some nice and helpful gamers playing online, if you have a microphone I suggest you get it on and see if you can talk to other team mates, it's a fun way to find friends, you can talk about the football match but also shoot some noobs at the same time. 
Hope this "sort of" guide helped and you have much fun :smileyvery-happy: 

pablologo
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Welcome to the bright sight of the ps3 you will find just about everyone on these forums is friendly and you will have a great time here, better than when you were on the dark side XD anyways the best way to find friends is to play multiplayer and just use a mic to talk to people and make friends, also ask local friends at clubs/teams you might be on and see if they have PSN
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Fell free to add me :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hi thanx to all new friends added looking more try ps3 home but alot to do and say I don't know what to do to meet you people in the home part any help would be great

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Kudos