Reply
26 May 2011
Member
Playstation Staff

ps3 watchdog

9 Replies 1,079 Views Created 26-05-2011

so who watched it,

 

what do you think of the way it was covered?

 

why did they not mention the fact that the xbox 360 has been having the same problem

 

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (1,079 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

because the 360 is better
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (1,073 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

 


andie2247 wrote:

so who watched it,

 

what do you think of the way it was covered?

 

why did they not mention the fact that the xbox 360 has been having the same problem

 

 


 

 

Watchdog using sensationalist, scaremongering reporting whilst not stating all the facts?

 

That's a new one for them(!)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (1,063 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

[ Edited ]

wont be sucked into the 360 is better thing but check this out la noire 360 vs ps3 comparision

 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-la-noire-face-off

 

read the whole article and you will see the ps3 is clearly the better version, (3 discs on 360 haaa)

nearly every aspect of the game is better on the ps3

 

"Produced by an off-shoot of the team that made The Getaway, it might be tempting to suggest that the PlayStation 3 is the natural home for L.A. Noire - that the developers were more au fait with the Sony platform, resulting in a tangibly better game. There are various reports of enhanced graphical effects, smoother frame-rates and of course the plain and simple fact that the PS3 version ships on one disc rather than three."

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (1,056 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

Well that turned out to be a pants report!
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (1,043 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog


andie2247 wrote:

wont be sucked into the 360 is better thing but check this out la noire 360 vs ps3 comparision

 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-la-noire-face-off

 

read the whole article and you will see the ps3 is clearly the better version, (3 discs on 360 haaa)

nearly every aspect of the game is better on the ps3


obviously eurogamer are sony fanboys :smileywink: xD
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (1,041 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

 


aaronsimo wrote:

andie2247 wrote:

wont be sucked into the 360 is better thing but check this out la noire 360 vs ps3 comparision

 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-la-noire-face-off

 

read the whole article and you will see the ps3 is clearly the better version, (3 discs on 360 haaa)

nearly every aspect of the game is better on the ps3


obviously eurogamer are sony fanboys :smileywink: xD

they must be, :Stupid:

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (1,036 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

[ Edited ]

Sorry but what did Watchdog exactly cover?

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (992 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

[ Edited ]

 


AfxBGD wrote:

Sorry but what did Watchdog exactly cover?


la noire , that its causing the ps3 to overheat and freeze, which ive read reports of the 360 having the same problem

people v said that its since the 3.61 update but with the 360 having the same problems, id say its software not hardware problem

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (969 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: ps3 watchdog

Yeah sorry just seen another topic on this, i'll have a butchers then because my PS3 has just got the YLOD after 2 nights of La Noire.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (936 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos