PS3 General

PS3 General

12 Jun 2011
By: TaWasNe-UK Member 36 Posts
Level 1

wellcome game pack problem?

6 Replies 188 Views Created 12-06-2011

Hi guys

I have clicked on the wellcome back game package so i looked at what games i would like then i had to go out so turned of ps3 i thought i would download them later on so when i did come to download the 2 games i could not the list that i got is not there any more so i can not download. so looked to click on the wellcome back game package again it was there now i can not download any at all.

has any one esle had this problem?

thanks for any help guys

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: wellcome game pack problem?

TaWasNe-UK wrote:

Hi guys

I have clicked on the wellcome back game package so i looked at what games i would like then i had to go out so turned of ps3 i thought i would download them later on so when i did come to download the 2 games i could not the list that i got is not there any more so i can not download. so looked to click on the wellcome back game package again it was there now i can not download any at all.

has any one esle had this problem?

thanks for any help guys

Yes, there's been about a million topics posted about this already.

Go to your download list and re-download the welcome back package.

PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Go to........

Account management,

Transaction management,

Service list,

PlayStation network promotions.

Free games.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

thanks guys will give a try

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

None of the above things work, i m stuck with inFamous as my second game and it wont even get downloaded because of som DNS error(i can download all other games and purchases from the store without any hassle) its only inFamous and Burnout that are giving a pain in the a$$....som1 temme if they got any solution....btw infamous "by mistake" started downloading....guess the speed....4 KBpS...Ha!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

@Prats1308

I'd recommend using a wired connection if you aren't already and to make sure no-one else is using the internet while you're downloading. Big files + strained internet = more DNS errors.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well Azed, as i mentioned i have no problem in downloading games or with my net(i have a wired connection), it just took me 20 mins to download LBP, and as soon as i finished downloading that, i get stuk with inFamous, i can download other games off the store too....i guess its just a matter of patience.....il try till 14 july if that doesnt work i guess il buy inFamous 2 off the store...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Kudos