20 Dec 2007
By: [HammersUK]

1,046 Posts

why does no one talk on psn

93 Replies 1,499 Views Created 20-12-2007
this is why xbox live is better, like cod4 hardly anyone talks and when they do they are either foreign or to shy to speak and end up muttering to their selves, i wanna have a conversation with people online so it has that community feel and thats what lacking with psn at the moment, and don't say home will change that because it won't its up to you non talkers to get a headset or not being shy to talk with a headset!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: why does no one talk on psn

this is why xbox live is better, like cod4 hardly anyone talks and when they do they are either foreign or to shy to speak and end up muttering to their selves, i wanna have a conversation with people online so it has that community feel and thats what lacking with psn at the moment, and don't say home will change that because it won't its up to you non talkers to get a headset or not being shy to talk with a headset!

When playing games online, I want to speak about the game and out tactics. Not random bull *****.

This is where LIVE really annoys the crap out of me.

If you want to play games with mics, and have Warhawk add me (FrodoUK)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos

no one does that either they just talk to thier selves or cough!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yea i have noticed there is hardly anyone that talks.

Unfortunately i am one of those people, I don't like to talk to strangers even while playing a game.

but yea xbox seems to have more people talking on games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos

no one does that either they just talk to thier selves or cough!

Its a new thing to PSN users. LIVE has always had it, PSN hasnt.

I would prefer people speak when they need to, rather than speak **** constantly
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

generally tho most ps3 users were ps2 users, ps2 never had such a good online service the only games that were used to having a mic were socom players. I always have my mic and i always have it on its one of the best bits of online gaming!
PSN: SlickShoes
Steam: Skiiba
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos

Its a new thing to PSN users. LIVE has always had it, PSN hasnt.

I would prefer people speak when they need to, rather than speak **** constantly

i know most of the time people talk **** but i dunno it just seems to give it more of a community feel, i prefer that then playing with no talkers because it doesn't feel empty
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well i chat online so add me if you wanna play cod4!!

:Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i would talk online but im sacred of a random teenage yank taking the p**S out of me:Scared: i bought two head sets and dont use them (one ths ps3 eye)plus i dont know that many people on psn.but i may come out of my shell and start talking!!!!:Thumbs: :smileywink: :Thumbs: :smileywink:
Budweiser King Of Beers.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos

generally tho most ps3 users were ps2 users, ps2 never had such a good online service the only games that were used to having a mic were socom players. I always have my mic and i always have it on its one of the best bits of online gaming!

i agree, when people are talking to you on psn, it feels better and more enjoyable but that does not happen very often
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 94 (1,499 Views)
0 Kudos