11 Dec 2011
By sgaps

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

AC:R Promo code to get AC1 problems

2 Replies 391 Views Created 11-12-2011

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me, because i've nerver used a promo code and i want to donwload AC1 with the promo code that i got by AC:R.

1. I went to the PS3 store

2. I used the promo code

3. Aftet that i don't get the screen te donwload AC1

Where can i find AC1 and if i used the promo code again it said it's expierd ofcourse. So i don't get the AC1 game.

Can somebody help me te get the game??

Greetz,

Rik

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: AC:R Promo code to get AC1 problems

Have you checked your download list for the game?
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: AC:R Promo code to get AC1 problems

[ Edited ]

right. 1st of all there are two codes u get with this game. 1 is for 30 percent off AC2 AND AC Brotherhood and the other is for the online pass. now to get ure ac1 game u will need 2 go to the xmb and to game, there should be 2 blu ray icons there 1st 1 is ACR and the other below it is AC1 as an install. (u will need around 7gb hdd free space) and then once u install the game u will still need the disc to play AC1.

* This is correct the code you get with the Assassins Creed: Revelations is to unlock the multiplayer on the game (if there are any additional codes these will relate to the the discount A2GMAN describes). The paly the first Assassins Creed you install this to the HDD from the disc, and you will need the disc to be in the drive when playing the game.

This is similiar to Medal of Honor (with Medal of Honor Frontline) and Dead Space 2 (with Dead Space: Extraction).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)
0 Kudos